Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Forum

Starting A Programme Collection

Default Forum

Read somewere there is a forum with walmsley and Louie at bilinge, think 1st dec ,, has anybody head about this. …

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Quote Originally Posted by mr chips View Post
    Read somewere there is a forum with walmsley and Louie at bilinge, think 1st dec ,, has anybody head about this. …
    Ist December at St Marys Birchley.
    Kyle Amor, LMS, Paul Wellens, Brad Singleton and Matty Peet, for Amors testimonial

Should be a good night, I think it starts at 7:15, tickets I believe are £20 each.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    Ist December at St Marys Birchley.
    Kyle Amor, LMS, Paul Wellens, Brad Singleton and Matty Peet, for Amors testimonial

Should be a good night, I think it starts at 7:15, tickets I believe are £20 each.
    Not really on topic but how good is it now to have two young English coaches at the head of the best 2 teams in Super League

Got A Season Ticket grungellamas's Avatar

The Alex and LMS one was a few weeks back. Alex has at least one more forum with Jonny Lomax, Adam Swift and Theo Fages. It's hosted by Mike Bennett and it's in Blackbrook on Wednesday 30th November. In the last few days he also announced a Legends Game at Ruskin Drive on 4th December.

Amor has only announced the Wello V Peet one so far.

I believe you can get tickets for them all through Dave Howarth on 07908 646569

WARNING! PIE EATER!

A really good night at St. Marys last night, packed out. Interesting to see Paul Wellens and Matty Peet sat together during the break deep in conversation.

Got A Season Ticket

A really good night at St. Marys last night, packed out. Interesting to see Paul Wellens and Matty Peet sat together during the break deep in conversation.
    I can imagine there is a great deal of respect between them, two very professional people and good to see.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

They come across as two decent guys.

At the end of the day they are two blokes facing the same kinds of challenges on a daily basis, and as well as that quite possibly just good friends. I imagine there's quite a bit more collaboration between coaches as professionals than we'd imagine

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    At the end of the day they are two blokes facing the same kinds of challenges on a daily basis, and as well as that quite possibly just good friends. I imagine there's quite a bit more collaboration between coaches as professionals than we'd imagine
    It good to have two young English lads in charge of the two biggest powerhouses of SL and let’s hope that can provide us with some epic battles in the coming seasons can only be good for the game imho