Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Home & Away Kit 2023 Revealed

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by docker View Post
    I’ve just had a reply on instagram from someone who’s asked the question about the 3rd star ⭐️ in the club shop and she’s been told it won’t be added. So we are buying something that’s new but already out of date ! Daft really considering they’re taking pre orders until 28th February which could easily be sorted as they won’t be ready to collect/post out until April….
    But you are ordering a replica of what the players wore in the game, not something that commemorates our win, that range will probably come later in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    But you are ordering a replica of what the players wore in the game, not something that commemorates our win, that range will probably come later in the season.
    Yes I do understand that, I just thought with the pre ordering system they’ve set up a small adjustment would have been possible. Maybe I should of kept my powder dry and waited to see what the club come up with to celebrate this great achievement…

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by docker View Post
    Yes I do understand that, I just thought with the pre ordering system they’ve set up a small adjustment would have been possible. Maybe I should of kept my powder dry and waited to see what the club come up with to celebrate this great achievement…
    Its a replica of the top they wore in the game, any changes to the design would mean that its ceased to be a replica, that would include adding something as simple as an extra star.

The blurb about the top is ‘History Was Made! Be part of it with the Special Edition World Club Challenge Replica Shirt, as worn by the players in one of the most iconic moments in Saints' history.’. Any changes and you could be in to false advertising territory as ridiculous as it seems.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    I,ve already ordered some fabric (iron on) gold stars to put on the replica shirt, will be putting 3 stars on my saints padded jacket as well.

Starting A Programme Collection

For the O'Neill haters Wigan 4yr deal with Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by philthompson View Post
    For the O'Neill haters Wigan 4yr deal with Kappa
    Kappa do some good shirts in other sports, but they tend to be more expensive than one would expect to pay for a RL shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Kappa do some good shirts in other sports, but they tend to be more expensive than one would expect to pay for a RL shirt
    People would pay it for better quality I think though, as the O'Neill's stuff has been dross in general and not particularly cheap.
    I ate a tuna sandwich on my first day!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Its finding a balance of cost and quality especially if most buy a shirt every one or two seasons. I have the WCC one and think its OK just like that design, the O'Neills replica shirts always seem about a tenner overpriced but quite happy to pay for the WCC history one.