Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Home & Away Kit 2023 Revealed

Learning All The Songs Two Wheeled Saint's Avatar

NAFF all in that will fit me...other than replica tops

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Dos Cervezas View Post
    Appears just to be the t-shirts they’ve put Saints four times on.
    They've actually put Saints five times not four. I think they're trying to tell us something

Learning All The Songs Two Wheeled Saint's Avatar

A top like Smithy's darts top would be nice. Still a red V

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Anyone got anything yet? I know it was pre order but what was the delivery date?

Given the silly sizing, anyone know when stuff will be in the shop to be able to try something on?
    I ate a tuna sandwich on my first day!

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
    Anyone got anything yet? I know it was pre order but what was the delivery date?

Given the silly sizing, anyone know when stuff will be in the shop to be able to try something on?
    All the training stuff is in the shop.

I tend to stay away from the shirts but I picked up a hoodie. Usually get a 2xl but the 3xl was better for comfort.

I’ve not bought anything of O’Neills in years and on the website it says a small is a 42” chest - which is what I’d normally assume to be a large and what I’d normally wear.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

I’ve not bought anything of O’Neills in years and on the website it says a small is a 42” chest - which is what I’d normally assume to be a large and what I’d normally wear.
    If the Saints range is anything like their normal range be prepared to go one or two sizes bigger. Our rugby club use them for our training gear and the sizes in the hoodies, polos, t shirts etc are very small.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble View Post
    If the Saints range is anything like their normal range be prepared to go one or two sizes bigger. Our rugby club use them for our training gear and the sizes in the hoodies, polos, t shirts etc are very small.
    Bigger? I thought the O'Neills stuff was under sized, so to go a size or two smaller?

Agreed. About 1-2 sizes small their stuff

Bigger? I thought the O'Neills stuff was under sized, so to go a size or two smaller?
    This is based on my experience using their general sale stuff and my rugby club kit that you usually need to buy a couple of sizes bigger. I haven’t had any saints kit from them but from comments I’ve read you tend to need to buy bigger, especially on shirts.

1 size up to fit

2 sizes up for comfort.

Hmm, the size guide on the Saints website is well off then if they are saying a size small would fit a 42” chest - which suggests to me you need to go down 2 sizes if you normally wear a Large.

That’s why I don’t want to order online! Gonna have to venture down to the shop I think and have a try on.

Hmm, the size guide on the Saints website is well off then if they are saying a size small would fit a 42” chest - which suggests to me you need to go down 2 sizes if you normally wear a Large.

That’s why I don’t want to order online! Gonna have to venture down to the shop I think and have a try on.
    If you can get down to try one on then do that. I once ordered 5 of the same size t shirt from O’Neills for general training wear and they were all different fits.

If you can get down to try one on then do that. I once ordered 5 of the same size t shirt from O’Neills for general training wear and they were all different fits.
    Yeah I’m gonna try and get down there in the next week or two if I can to see what’s what. I’ve emailed the shop to see what they have in stock and if they can offer any guidance on the sizing.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

At the risk of sounding like a grumpy old man, is anyone else sat wondering why virtually all of our leisure/training wear is blue? I understand they want to have something a bit different to our kit colours but there’s literally not a trace of red or white on anything yet.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a grumpy old man, is anyone else sat wondering why virtually all of our leisure/training wear is blue? I understand they want to have something a bit different to our kit colours but there’s literally not a trace of red or white on anything yet.
    Its done my head in as well. The quality of the hoodies/jackets I tried was nice which sort of won me over but would have hoped for a red badge.

Maybe some more stuff will be released in the future.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post
    Its done my head in as well. The quality of the hoodies/jackets I tried was nice which sort of won me over but would have hoped for a red badge.

Maybe some more stuff will be released in the future.
    There is a 3rd range yet to come out - the “Matchday Range.” I’m hoping that contains a bit more of “our” colours.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    There is a 3rd range yet to come out - the “Matchday Range.” I’m hoping that contains a bit more of “our” colours.
    I have held off buying, waiting to see if we get something in red/white.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

"Captain's run" look similar colours to last year's magic or the champions range which were nice

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    I have held off buying, waiting to see if we get something in red/white.
    Similar.

Red/White wine

Got A Season Ticket

Whilst I'm not a fan of O'Neills merchandise, it's interesting to see that on the on-line club shop, there is availability of everything in virtually every size.
    Normally, when new shirts, training gear, etc comes out, they tend to fly off the shelf pretty quickly with Xmas approaching.
    This suggests one of two things to me:
    1. The club has taken note of previous years and ordered a lot more stock up front, hoping to shift it all in the Xmas rush
    or
    2. The gear isn't moving as quickly as they hoped, suggesting that people aren't happy with it.

Not sure which one is right or if it's a combination of the two.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Samphire15 View Post
    Whilst I'm not a fan of O'Neills merchandise, it's interesting to see that on the on-line club shop, there is availability of everything in virtually every size.
    Normally, when new shirts, training gear, etc comes out, they tend to fly off the shelf pretty quickly with Xmas approaching.
    This suggests one of two things to me:
    1. The club has taken note of previous years and ordered a lot more stock up front, hoping to shift it all in the Xmas rush
    or
    2. The gear isn't moving as quickly as they hoped, suggesting that people aren't happy with it.

Not sure which one is right or if it's a combination of the two.
    Probably both of those and the fact that everyone has been spammed to death with doomsday predictions about the economy and the cost of living for about a year now. Lots of belts being tightened this Christmas I feel.

Always had something red and white previously haven't we, in terms of training gear, sure they are just waiting/hoping to shift as mant home shirts as possible before releasing it.

In The South Stand

I went into the shop today to get the family kids the kits for Christmas. They had stock of everything, but they told me they no longer put the names and numbers on the back of the shirts and that if they do start doing it again, it'll be after Christmas.

Not great that, does anyone know of anywhere else you can get them done? If they aren't going to bother with that anymore, they need to at least stock some 'hero' shirts for the main players, so the kids can get one with the name and number on.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    I went into the shop today to get the family kids the kits for Christmas. They had stock of everything, but they told me they no longer put the names and numbers on the back of the shirts and that if they do start doing it again, it'll be after Christmas.

Not great that, does anyone know of anywhere else you can get them done? If they aren't going to bother with that anymore, they need to at least stock some 'hero' shirts for the main players, so the kids can get one with the name and number on.
    That seems bizarre to be honest, surely it's a case that the machine is broke, or the staff aren't trained to use it..

At a tenner a name/number it must make a fair old chunk of profit.

Like you say it's a lot of disappointed kids (mainly!)