Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Tesco Parking for next season

Got A Replica Shirt

Default Tesco Parking for next season

Hi Just an heads up for any fans with mobility issues, the fixtures for next season are now out, if you plan to park legally on Tesco car park I would suggest you start booking a.s.a.p. I have just gone through the fixtures and booked for every home game next year the cost for each game is £3.00 plus a booking fee of 99p (if you block book that is all you pay) using the Your Parking space APP on mobile or create an account on PC. I have had this discussion before about parking on the saints car park which is virtually impossible, if like me you have someone with mobility issues the town centre car parks are just not possible. Remember if Sky change the fixture day or time you can cancel the booking with 24/48 hour notice,

Noooobie

Do you get allocated a space or park anywhere?

Got A Season Ticket

I used Your Parking Space at Leeds Asda, and it was just a case of parking in any space.

Got A Replica Shirt

Hi Bowling . no you don't get a parking space you just get put on a white board list to exempt the vehicle from getting a parking fine, so when you book you have to give them the vehicle type and reg.I know a lot of people take a chance because it says 3 hrs free parking but I always worry if the game is delayed through crowd issues or golden point drags on plus my sister cant walk that fast so it takes ages to get to the car and then get off the car park. There was talk last year that they had reduced the parking on match day to 2 hrs but I don't know how they can enforce that with the signs saying 3 hrs. For me it is £36 pound for the 12 home matches ,my sister gives me half so for £18 I have no stress from parking, spaces are very limited though and soon book up that is why I posted it, I had a conversation last year with a fan in the same boat as me and he just could not attend matches because of the lack of parking spots.

Noooobie

Thanks for your reply a big help.

Learning All The Songs Two Wheeled Saint's Avatar

I just looked for the 3rd March, sold out.

Got A Replica Shirt

Sorry to hear that Two Wheeled Saint, I had the same problem last year and could only get the second half of the season booked. This is why I posted has soon as the fixtures were released I was aware how quick it gets booked up. You can book up home matches to the end of the season so I would keep trying for the later dates, maybe saints could help I am not sure if they block book parking for fans with mobility issues. i could not get any help last year apart from ringing on the morning they made disability parking available on the saints car park, this for me was a total waste of time the phone lines gridlocked from first thing in the morning. Good luck finding something.

Learning All The Songs Brian Nazareth's Avatar

Parked on here tonight as only got to the game last minute.

When you're leaving after the game, it's always rammed and queueing. If everyone just does the British thing and respects the queueing principle, we all get out quicker. I always let one from the 'side road' queues in.

But you always get self-entitled gobshites who think themselves too important to queue and try to jump queues and muscle in.

Like tonight.

Some fat, ugly tosser in a turquoise, 71-plate BMW (I have his full reg and am tempted to post it, along with a pic of his ugly, fat mug) was a case in point tonight. There was no way I was going to let him in and, when hecontinued to try to force his way in and was nearly hitting my car, I beeped and told him to back the •••• off.

Well, off he then goes. Ranting away. His scrotey-looking wife joins in. My daughter wound down her window and they were both foaming at the mouth, shouting "go on, f*cking start something, start something". I shouted across that there were people queuing so he could go f*ck himself if he thought I was letting him out. He makes to get out of the car, but he's all p*ss and wind and doesn't even open the door as me and my daughter just chuckle. I do, though, start filming him, in case he does crash into me.

His thick wife is screaming that they've got kids in the back and I'm putting them in danger. No, you stupid cow, your fat moron of a husband is putting them in danger. I'm just in a queue of cars waiting patiently.

Then they start piping up with "you ••••ing paedophile, filming kids". No, I'm filming you, losing your sh*t like an overgrown, fat baby.

The idiot behind me does let him in, though, and he spends the next few minutes taking photos of the back of my car. The tool. I, meanwhile, let everyone I can in, to make a point and annoy him.

So, if you know this whopper, tell him he's a prick.
    He's not the Messiah, he's a naughty boy.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Nazareth View Post

When you're leaving after the game, it's always rammed and queueing. If everyone just does the British thing and respects the queueing principle, we all get out quicker. I always let one from the 'side road' queues in.

But you always get self-entitled gobshites who think themselves too important to queue and try to jump queues and muscle in.

Like tonight.

Some fat, ugly tosser in a turquoise, 71-plate BMW (I have his full reg and am tempted to post it, along with a pic of his ugly, fat mug) was a case in point tonight. There was no way I was going to let him in and, when hecontinued to try to force his way in and was nearly hitting my car, I beeped and told him to back the •••• off.

Well, off he then goes. Ranting away. His scrotey-looking wife joins in. My daughter wound down her window and they were both foaming at the mouth, shouting "go on, f*cking start something, start something". I shouted across that there were people queuing so he could go f*ck himself if he thought I was letting him out. He makes to get out of the car, but he's all p*ss and wind and doesn't even open the door as me and my daughter just chuckle. I do, though, start filming him, in case he does crash into me.

His thick wife is screaming that they've got kids in the back and I'm putting them in danger. No, you stupid cow, your fat moron of a husband is putting them in danger. I'm just in a queue of cars waiting patiently.

Then they start piping up with "you ••••ing paedophile, filming kids". No, I'm filming you, losing your sh*t like an overgrown, fat baby.

The idiot behind me does let him in, though, and he spends the next few minutes taking photos of the back of my car. The tool. I, meanwhile, let everyone I can in, to make a point and annoy him.

Sounds like you had a fun night Was he a Saints fan?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Nazareth View Post

Like tonight.

You against Fat people or BMW owners?

Learning All The Songs Brian Nazareth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    You against Fat people or BMW owners?
    I was just being descriptive

I'm no stickman myself.
    He's not the Messiah, he's a naughty boy.