Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wello and Frayssinous

Quote Originally Posted by SaintJon View Post
    He's an absolute bell, that being said his interview on Jammer's podcast was one of the most entertaining interviews I've listened to. Saying whatever he felt like saying, straight out calling Fielden a steroid user. A lot different from the usual generic answers.
    Graham couldn’t get a word in on his own podcast. It was an entertaining listen though, particularly his description of the fight with Fielden when he saw Sean Long running in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In The South Stand

Mason could barely put a sentence together without an expletive. I know it’s a relaxed interview on Jammer’s podcast but it was bordering on ridiculous and summed him up as a bit of a moron.

I heard Mason speaking with Justin Horo on a podcast regarding Catalans and he basically used it as a badge of honour that he went in to Catalans and ruined the culture when Fraysinnous wouldn’t bow down to him and his demands. Says a lot about him and what was, ultimately, a waste of talent.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post
    Graham couldn’t get a word in on his own podcast. It was an entertaining listen though, particularly his description of the fight with Fielden when he saw Sean Long running in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did he say about Peacock coming in?

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    What did he say about Peacock coming in?
    He kind of brushed that off,they had a beer after the game and that was it.

I consider Frayssinous being slagged off by Willie Mason to be a stamp of approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    I consider Frayssinous being slagged off by Willie Mason to be a stamp of approval.
    Yeh, I don’t think Mason will have many fans on here.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Default Wello and Frayssinous

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Yeh, I don’t think Mason will have many fans on here.
    I had no problems with Mason, he was a grub and an enforcer. He did what he did, it’s up to the referee to sort him out. Fielden (very briefly) then Peacock came in to sort him out because the referee had bottled sorting Mason out himself.

I’d forgotten he’d even played in super league which tells you how much impact he had over here.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

I didnt know JG had a podcast.

Downloaded some episodes today.

I enjoyed the Mason interview. Seemed very chilled, two old friends/enemies reminiscing of days gone by.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post

I enjoyed the Mason interview. Seemed very chilled, two old friends/enemies reminiscing of days gone by.
    Some really good episodes - not listened to many, though i recall enjoying the episode with Gordon Tallis

It's good to have a different person in the coaching set-up. Frayssinous could be a really good addition, we'll have to wait and see - one thing so far from him is that he seems to really appreciate being at Saints and gets along well with the club.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Christopher View Post
    Some really good episodes - not listened to many, though i recall enjoying the episode with Gordon Tallis

It's good to have a different person in the coaching set-up. Frayssinous could be a really good addition, we'll have to wait and see - one thing so far from him is that he seems to really appreciate being at Saints and gets along well with the club.
    For me he was an appointment completely out of left field, but one that could compliment Wello really well.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post

There’s some really decent episodes. I enjoyed the Wayne Bennett episode and the Cam Ciraldo one was good too.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

On the subject of podcasts, Out of Your League is back. First episode on YouTube available. Paul Wellens as guest. 1 hour 45 of really good in depth discussion, would highly recommend. The bit where he talked about the players reflecting in their meeting on the bus tour of the town when we won the cup was amazing

Learning All The Songs Brian Nazareth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    On the subject of podcasts, Out of Your League is back. First episode on YouTube available. Paul Wellens as guest. 1 hour 45 of really good in depth discussion, would highly recommend. The bit where he talked about the players reflecting in their meeting on the bus tour of the town when we won the cup was amazing

Thanks for the heads-up.

Have to say that that bus parade with both the men's and women's teams was just superb and will be a memory long etched into my noggin. I got a little bit of dust in my eye, I'll admit. A crappy, post-industrial shithole of a town that's faced way more problems than most, yet there it sat at the pinnacle of the Rugby League mountain in this country.
    He's not the Messiah, he's a naughty boy.