Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: NWC finals on Sunday

Got A Season Ticket

Default NWC finals on Sunday

Was a great day.

Blackbrook u16's won with George Whitby getting MOM a Saints scholar with a bright future,

Blackbrook u14's won with Haltons Mcgann getting MOM who has recently just signed for Saints scholarship for next year. His team mate Jack Campbell was brilliant at Full back so elusive and fast and he is also with Saints next year. Someone mentioned on another thread that he is the best player in the league for that age. James Roby was also on the sidelines for Brook.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Saint View Post
    Was a great day.

Blackbrook u16's won with George Whitby getting MOM a Saints scholar with a bright future,

Blackbrook u14's won with Haltons Mcgann getting MOM who has recently just signed for Saints scholarship for next year. His team mate Jack Campbell was brilliant at Full back so elusive and fast and he is also with Saints next year. Someone mentioned on another thread that he is the best player in the league for that age. James Roby was also on the sidelines for Brook.
    What posiition does George Whitby play, his name has been mentioned a few times now in rugby social circles.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    What posiition does George Whitby play, his name has been mentioned a few times now in rugby social circles.
    He's a scrum half

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BackrowSaint View Post
    He's a scrum half
    Cheers BS, I had an idea he was a half back but I,ve never seen him play, don't catch up watching the younger prospects these days.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Cheers BS, I had an idea he was a half back but I,ve never seen him play, don't catch up watching the younger prospects these days.

His a very good player but gets his plaudits through good organising and a great kicking game rather than just running through people. I'm sure his at Sake Sharks aswell I know he was last year