Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Petition for disciplinary

Learning All The Songs
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS
    Insta @christianjamescreative

Learning All The Songs

If anyone needs a laugh give the reasons a read.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    If anyone needs a laugh give the reasons a read.
    Some of those muppets really are as thick as pigshit. If you are going to sign something and comment at least line up the facts correctly.

Many of those responses are based on feeling rather than fact. Most of them probably haven't bothered to read the basis on which Saints won their appeal; the disciplinary committee effectively had no option but to reverse its judgement given the mistakes made in the summary from its predecessor. That is incompetence. It is absolutely nothing to do with corruption or 'preferenshul' treatment or any other silly reason.

Got A Season Ticket

I agree that many of the charges and punishments are extremely inconsistent but it appears that most people who have signed the partition are very much “Blue & Gold”

Not surprising that the blatant cheating from certain players goes unchallenged even in Finals. Let’s be honest without the theatricals from a certain player at Huddersfield, Leeds would not even have been at Old Trafford.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cojam24 View Post
    I agree that many of the charges and punishments are extremely inconsistent but it appears that most people who have signed the partition are very much “Blue & Gold”

Not surprising that the blatant cheating from certain players goes unchallenged even in Finals. Let’s be honest without the theatricals from a certain player at Huddersfield, Leeds would not even have been at Old Trafford.
    Some of the Peple showing a reason to sign are obviously biased by the Knowles fiasco. Though it’s a bit light and generIc, I don’t have a problem with the wording of the actual petition. I believe the whole process needs a complete overhaul.

Learning All The Songs

Oh yeah the Knowles debacle gave it a new lease of life.

But it's still worth signing
    Last edited by CGSaint; 1st October 2022 at 11:35.

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

I agree the MRP needs a thorough overhaul, and if we continue the same idiocy and inconsistency at the start of next season, every club needs to start challenging decisions.

I can't put my name to such a poorly constructed petition as this though
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Duplicate
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGSaint View Post
    Oh yeah the Knowles debacle gave it a bee lease of life.

But it's still worth signing
    I didn’t sign it in the end, although agreed with the principle. It grew into another direction with the comments it was all because of what Knowles got off with and not all the inconsistencies before it.

Learning All The Songs

It's not about the comments.
    The Internet will always have morons posting comments online.