Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Harry Robertson

Learning All The Songs

Default Harry Robertson

Noticed Harry won the u16 player of the year at the awards last night. He's a unit already. Reminds me of Pryce.

Learning All The Songs

Are you his Mum/Dad?

Well done Harry hope your a winger who can kick goals?

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Are you his Mum/Dad?

Well done Harry hope your a winger who can kick goals?
    Full back who is absolute quality.

In The West Stand

Delaney got 18s player of the year as well. I hope they don’t show horn him in to replace straight off and let him mature at his own pace because he really can be the next in the Graham. Thompson, Lees line.

High hopes for Robertson, but still a long way to go for him. Welsby to 6 to replace Lomax and Robertson at fullback in 3-4 years is certainly possible though

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magic superbeetle View Post
    Delaney got 18s player of the year as well. I hope they don’t show horn him in to replace straight off and let him mature at his own pace because he really can be the next in the Graham. Thompson, Lees line.

High hopes for Robertson, but still a long way to go for him. Welsby to 6 to replace Lomax and Robertson at fullback in 3-4 years is certainly possible though
    I think we my see him a bit earlier around 2024, he's developing at a fair rate of knots similar to Welsby. He could end up anywhere in that backline of full back, centre or wing. Looks a future centre to me.

Reckon Delaney might get quite a few games in the second half of the 2023 season.
    Last edited by STIDDY; 29th September 2022 at 16:22.

In The South Stand

He'll have a lot of development to do if they want him playing fullback. He hasn't got the kicking game or subtlelty for the halves and whilst he can play fullback I think his best position right now is centre. I suspect he'll come through wherever he's needed initially and they'll see from there.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    He'll have a lot of development to do if they want him playing fullback. He hasn't got the kicking game or subtlelty for the halves and whilst he can play fullback I think his best position right now is centre. I suspect he'll come through wherever he's needed initially and they'll see from there.
    Someone will need to step in for Hopoate who will be lucky to string 2 games together?

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Someone will need to step in for Hopoate who will be lucky to string 2 games together?
    Is Hopoate even first choice next year even if we didnt sign anyone else?

In The South Stand

Is Hopoate even first choice next year even if we didnt sign anyone else?
    The man has never lost a game in a Saints shirt, he has a perfect record and still people criticise him. I would never

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    The man has never lost a game in a Saints shirt, he has a perfect record and still people criticise him. I would never
    He certainly brings something to the team when he plays. Was solid in the final.

The game looks easy to him. Never panics and is a good player. Shame about his injury troubles. But he got himself on the field for when it really mattered

In The South Stand southernsaint7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    He certainly brings something to the team when he plays. Was solid in the final.

The game looks easy to him. Never panics and is a good player. Shame about his injury troubles. But he got himself on the field for when it really mattered
    We looked ropey defensively on that edge as soon as he went off too

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post

Spot on Ralph, he does make it look easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroboy View Post
    Full back who is absolute quality.
    He played no6 in the academy final and the side he defended on did concede three tries. Please do not take this as a criticism it was just an observation.
    However to receive the accolade of players player of the year speaks volumes for the boys c.v.
    Best wishes young Harry hope you have a great future with our Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by 58er View Post
    He played no6 in the academy final and the side he defended on did concede three tries. Please do not take this as a criticism it was just an observation.
    However to receive the accolade of players player of the year speaks volumes for the boys c.v.
    Didn't realise how tall he is when you see him with all the other award winners, once he fills out he's going to be a larger version of Welsby.

Got A Season Ticket

He never played in the academy final. He is yet to make his academy debut

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Saint View Post
    Thats correct, no 6 was Ellis Archer he missed a few tackles because he got exposed a bit one and one. When he played in the first team against Wakefield he was much better with a couple of first teamers around him. I expect Harry Robertson to be in the Academy side sometime next year.

Oops. Thanks for correcting me. Apologies go to Harry Robertson.
    Think my mistake came from reading that he was selected at no6 in the u16s final and ive got the 2 finals mixed up.

Got A Season Ticket

Oops. Thanks for correcting me. Apologies go to Harry Robertson.
    Think my mistake came from reading that he was selected at no6 in the u16s final and ive got the 2 finals mixed up.
    No finals in the scholarship mate they just play around 6 games to get the lads involved with professional sport.

Harry did well for the scholarship this year. One of the stand outs and opponents said the same.

No finals in the scholarship mate they just play around 6 games to get the lads involved with professional sport.

Harry did well for the scholarship this year. One of the stand outs and opponents said the same.
    Oh dear I'm in a right tizzy arnt I. Possibly played 6 in the final league game which decided top place.
    Other tha n that... I give up