Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4 in a row

Learning All The Songs

Default 4 in a row

Officially the greatest ever super league team

No team has had this desire and the steel they have.
    I don't think much will change whoever is in charge

So proud And especially pleased for Roby who is super human
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS
    Insta @christianjamescreative

Learning All The Songs

As a player.. who wouldn't want to come into this environment. In the interviews matautia and lussick are genuinely humbled to be in the team..

Was so nervous for most of the game knowing Leeds could probably do something special. But that was just... Wow GET IN SAINTS... bring it on again next year.. and i bet that hunger to keep winnig just gets stronger

Learning All The Songs

St Helens might have won the 8 finals the same as Leeds but we lifted the very First Superleague title at Knowsley Road same cup. So we was and still are the most successful Superleague side. I think I'm right in saying we have 10 hub caps as well.

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    St Helens might have won the 8 finals the same as Leeds but we lifted the very First Superleague title at Knowsley Road same cup. So we was and still are the most successful Superleague side. I think I'm right in saying we have 10 hub caps as well.
    9 grand final wins, 1 championship, 14 Grand Final appearances overall, 10 LLS, 8 Challenge Cups in 26 years

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    We've won 9 finals now, the initial non-final success makes it 10 titles. We're clearly in front regardless.

Learning All The Songs

Regardless of that this current team is the best..

May not have the best players in super league history. But by far the best TEAM.

Next stop 5 in a row. And why not?

Learning All The Songs

Although Roby and Lomax are obviously two of the greatest.
    Roby for me will no doubt be recognised by most people as the greatest ever super league player when he retires in 3 years time

Bigger statue made of gold needed

Learning All The Songs

Head to the Leeds forum if you want a laugh

No class

Apparently we are crap. Nowhere near as good as the saints of old. And can't be the best because we didn't win the treble... Bla bla bla

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by CGSaint View Post
    Although Roby and Lomax are obviously two of the greatest.
    Roby for me will no doubt be recognised by most people as the greatest ever super league player when he retires in 3 years time

Bigger statue made of gold needed
    Sorry Kieron for me.................. Love Robes but Cunningham was a class player

Starting A Programme Collection

The season ended about an hour ago and we are already onto this

Learning All The Songs

No class

Apparently we are crap. Nowhere near as good as the saints of old. And can't be the best because we didn't win the treble... Bla bla bla
    So many bitter tears on social media tonight, lovely stuff! Top performance from a top top team

Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    So many bitter tears on social media tonight, lovely stuff! Top performance from a top top team
    The greatest !

Absolutely amazing .

4 in a row

A great team , incredible manager . What an achievement

Noooobie

Just so proud of this squad. Listening to everyone else we only won because of covid and the overall standard of other teams so in that respect I feel I must congratulate china's bat population and the rest of superleague for being mediocre!!! Thank dog we were just.....JUST good enough to win 4..... say it again, 4 on the bounce GET IN!!!

Got A Season Ticket

Purely Amazing

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    Now that we have our bragging rights for another year, I'll be heading over to RLfans tomorrow thanking all the opposition for their help in achieving the 4-peat. A couple of Saints players mentioned all the bitter guff over Knowles on social media and it actually made them more determined and mentally stronger.

Learning All The Songs

I wasn't confident before that game.. but over the last few years saints have just blown me away with their steel and effort I think we go on to win 5 maybe 6

In reflection.. disciplinary was atrocious this year and I hope that is seriously looked at.
    Sky sports didn't help one but picking up on the most ridiculous incidents..ignoring blatant play acting which needs to be stamped out.

No class

To be honest, I'm always curious what other fans say and reading other forums is always interesting but I reckon posting pathetic comments (not saying you) on other teams forums after we've beaten them is classless too and is simply primary school behaviour. I understand Makinson has come in for a bit of stick following the final whistle - didn't see what he did at the Leeds end except throw the ball in their end. I expect we'll hear more

Anyway, nothing can take away the feeling right now. Amazing. Agree with you in your later post, felt very nervous before the game but quickly settled after the intensity they showed early on.

Yeah got nothing to say to Leeds fans other than well done for turning up in good numbers and staying to recognise their teams efforts for a long time after the final whistle blew

I know that if we’d lost the game I’d have been off home the second it ended

Learning All The Songs

Absolutely. If saints fans are on there winding them up, its not needed, and just shows them to be morons, and puts saints fans in a bad light.

And it’s embarrassing what this forum turns into sometimes. Especially bagging our young up and coming players which happens a lot. Glad Bennison shut some of them up

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

So do we get to keep the trophy?

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

In The South Stand The.Reverand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by singe View Post
    To be honest, I'm always curious what other fans say and reading other forums is always interesting but I reckon posting pathetic comments (not saying you) on other teams forums after we've beaten them is classless too and is simply primary school behaviour. I understand Makinson has come in for a bit of stick following the final whistle - didn't see what he did at the Leeds end except throw the ball in their end. I expect we'll hear more

Anyway, nothing can take away the feeling right now. Amazing. Agree with you in your later post, felt very nervous before the game but quickly settled after the intensity they showed early on.
    Nothing can take away the feeling other than bagging our fans and Makinson? Haven’t you anything better to do like arguing Knowles should have been banned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post
    Yeah got nothing to say to Leeds fans other than well done for turning up in good numbers and staying to recognise their teams efforts for a long time after the final whistle blew

I know that if we’d lost the game I’d have been off home the second it ended
    Not sure if its true but I saw a picture posted of beer bottle(s) thrown on the pitch towards James Roby after the game.

Officially the greatest ever super league team

No team has had this desire and the steel they have.
    I don't think much will change whoever is in charge

So proud And especially pleased for Roby who is super human
    Just a little thing, but has there been any mention of open top bus tour, surely four in a row deserves it, or do we wait for five in a row, possibly players going to the world cup squads might have something to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by The.Reverand View Post
    Nothing can take away the feeling other than bagging our fans and Makinson? Haven’t you anything better to do like arguing Knowles should have been banned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha. Who ruffled your feathers? Still smarting over the fact that a Saints fan had the cheek to have a different opinion to yours over Knowles - get over it.

Where did I bag Makinson? Re-read the post - then re-read all my other postings and you'll see nothing but positivity. I'll criticise any of our fans who behave in a pathetic behaviour - won't you? Looks like a following post was in full agreement anyway. Upsetting one of the forum clique doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Noooobie

I watched 4 hours of Sky coverage yesterday and from everything they said even I came away thinking Saints had just won their 4th Grand Final.

It took BBC news only 10 seconds this morning to accurately say we had won a record breaking 9th Grand Final.

Now don't get me started on summer era titles ...