Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Knowles.

In The South Stand The.Reverand's Avatar

Can Leeds appeal that ban and ask for more because they bloody should. Our game is being ruined right before our eyes.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by mr chips View Post
    That’s the decision we have come to. No more rugby for us lot.. got together and all decided that was it.. No grand final, deff won’t be any we’re near rugby next season.. so many are making this there last year Good luck saints but to much corruption gone on this year , plus now the Bateman fiasco, don’t need it..
    As reactionary as it sounds, I’m with you on this.

I own a small business and I sponsor a couple of Saints matches a season. Costing Circa £5k. I’m that disillusioned with this rubbish, I probably won’t bother next season.

I like helping the club but the game is a shambles, I’m spending good money to watch players in the lounge rather than on the pitch because they’ve tickled someone. And now they move the goal posts so it won’t impact the World Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The.Reverand View Post
    Can Leeds appeal that ban and ask for more because they bloody should. Our game is being ruined right before our eyes.
    Better still make him do some sort of RL community service for injured players, first appointment make Bateman sit next to Sezer on Saturday to watch the game.

I also wonder if Atkin will have some form of guilt watching the grand final knowing that his injury exaggeration has deprived Knowles of a place in that grand final team.

Got A Replica Shirt

Morgan Knowles is free to play on Saturday after winning a second appeal. Get in!!!

Noooobie

Knowles plays saturday get in!!!

Learning All The Songs St Willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Not Exotic View Post
    Morgan Knowles is free to play on Saturday after winning a second appeal. Get in!!!
    I just had to re read that on the rfl. Thought it was a joke. Well it is really. In my eyes he shouldn't be playing but it's a massive plus for us

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk
    RFL Championship / Super League (17) - 1931–32, 1952–53, 1958–59, 1965–66, 1969–70, 1970–71, 1974–75, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2006, 2014, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022

Challenge Cup (13) - 1955–56, 1960–61, 1965–66, 1971–72, 1975–76, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2021

World Club Challenge (3) - 2001, 2007, 2023

League Leader's Shield (9) - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2022

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

I never want to read a conspiracy theory on here again thanks

In The South Stand

Hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    It does make you wonder what else would be overturned with a second appeal …

Got A Season Ticket Two Sugars Strong's Avatar

There is a god..... and he wears the red vee...
    That's the Saints way...

Starting A Programme Collection

That’s the decision we have come to. No more rugby for us lot.. got together and all decided that was it.. No grand final, deff won’t be any we’re near rugby next season.. so many are making this there last year Good luck saints but to much corruption gone on this year , plus now the Bateman fiasco, don’t need it..
    We have been up against it all year , bans ,
    Injuries …. I’ll take that

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Great stuff by Kristian Woolf cancelled the MOS awards event and led the re appeal with Rushy for Knowles. The disciplinary must have been “flabbergasted” with his presentation.

Got A Season Ticket

I'm literally lost for words. Imagine if it had been against us. Just what the hell is happening at the RFL? Is it any wonder people despise us...what a crock of kak...he deserved a ban. End of!

Got A Replica Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Thommo View Post
    I'm literally lost for words. Imagine if it had been against us. Just what the hell is happening at the RFL? Is it any wonder people despise us...what a crock of kak...he deserved a ban. End of!
    We do get things that don’t go our our way sometimes. Some you win, some you lose. Just the way it is with this shambolic RL organisation. When it goes our way just got to accept it. Until RL is run by professionals rather than the current buffoons this is unfortunately how it is. For what it’s worth I thought it was worthy of 1 game. But we’ve had others I never thought were a ban especially when identical offences go unpunished.

Starting A Programme Collection greggo's Avatar

Sorry to see any league fans go but your choice enjoy what ever you decide to do.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St Willy View Post
    I just had to re read that on the rfl. Thought it was a joke. Well it is really. In my eyes he shouldn't be playing but it's a massive plus for us

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk
    No it’s not. We’ll probably lose now!
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    There was a conspiracy, to ban Knowles. Fortunately the ineptitude of the attempt enabled Mike Rush and co to dismantle the MRP's argument, using the terms that the panel had used themselves against Knowles. Hoist by their own petard. Justice for trying to stitch up Saints when there was no case to answer.

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    There was a conspiracy, to ban Knowles. Fortunately the ineptitude of the attempt enabled Mike Rush and co to dismantle the MRP's argument, using the terms that the panel had used themselves against Knowles. Hoist by their own petard. Justice for trying to stitch up Saints when there was no case to answer.
    Ok mate save me some tin foil, I'll need some for a hat on Saturday, just to be on the safe side!