Quote Originally Posted by Dos Cervezas View Post
Knowles will miss the game, it’s almost a certainty. I don’t think Welsby will, though he’s had a few Grade A’s this year that have gone unpunished so an accumulation effect may be a factor, I suppose.

Looking forward to the game, if being nervy, as I am for any final. What a way to do four in a row, beating Leeds, the first team to go three in a row and to put to put the period that felt like Groundhog Day against them. They’re a very good side under Smith and in great form and wins at Catalans and Wigan are testament to that.

We’ve had some good finals as a game, both in the Cup and the Grand Final, in recent years and while I would rather we had the game wrapped up by half-time, I hope it’s another good day.
I don’t think Knowles gets a ban you know. I’ve watched the Tatola Chicken wing tackle for Souths and it’s far worse. The NRL who have also been stamping out this type of thing have fined him stating on field punishment sufficient, opposing player milks penalty however defending player does apply unnecessary pressure to the joint. Player lets go of hold when he realises this and opponent remains down for period of time before resuming to play remainder of game.
All sounds very similar to Morgan Knowles challenge to me.
There are also no way any other bans from our semi so same team into the final for me, exception of Hoppa if he passes fitness test