Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Got A Season Ticket

That said, I never got the error. Just said booking complete

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Armourer View Post
    cheers Euroboy just checking as I got that email with e-tickets enclosed I’ve just phoned them they say they are not sending hard copies out I asked can you use the QR code in the email with your phone he said I wouldn’t recommend it so it’s a fist full of A4 paper and I’m pretty sure when I bought these it said they will be sent out worthy of note.
    I would be absolutely flabbergasted if the QR code on your phone didnt work. I am going to take my paper tickets, just in case but I think the QR code on your phone will work too. It does at every other place in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Poysaint View Post
    I got this message when I went to the payment screen btw. Havent put it through yet but looks like it's a known error:

Important Information

Due to a technical error you may get redirected to an error page after your payment has been processed. If this does occur, please check head into 'Your Account' to view your bookings in order to check your booking has gone through.

If you receive this error, or if you are unsure if your booking has gone through, please contact the ticket office via email ticketoffice@saintsrlfc.com or by calling 01744 455052.

Please do not re-purchase if you receive this error message as you may be charged more than once.

Aye, I usually get that error message, but this time it was a different one. I have checked my 'bookings' on the account area, but there is nothing in there either.

Just tried to go through the process again and can't allocate tickets that I want.

Absolute joke so far.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Poysaint View Post
    I got this message when I went to the payment screen btw. Havent put it through yet but looks like it's a known error:

Important Information

Due to a technical error you may get redirected to an error page after your payment has been processed. If this does occur, please check head into 'Your Account' to view your bookings in order to check your booking has gone through.

If you receive this error, or if you are unsure if your booking has gone through, please contact the ticket office via email ticketoffice@saintsrlfc.com or by calling 01744 455052.

Please do not re-purchase if you receive this error message as you may be charged more than once.
    yep I got that too, mine appered in the account though

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by OoOGazOoO View Post
    Aye, I usually get that error message, but this time it was a different one. I have checked my 'bookings' on the account area, but there is nothing in there either.

Just tried to go through the process again and can't allocate tickets that I want.

Absolute joke so far.
    shocking system, they need to buy a new ticketing system asap

Learning All The Songs

manged to buy 1 but I I won't be able to get to the ground before Saturday. Is there a print ticket facility? Otherwise I have just wasted £30 (concession price)

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Armourer View Post
    cheers Euroboy just checking as I got that email with e-tickets enclosed I’ve just phoned them they say they are not sending hard copies out I asked can you use the QR code in the email with your phone he said I wouldn’t recommend it so it’s a fist full of A4 paper and I’m pretty sure when I bought these it said they will be sent out worthy of note.
    Is this from Saints? I paid to have mine delivered, are you saying Saints have robbed me? I've had no email with tickets on either.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    Is this from Saints? I paid to have mine delivered, are you saying Saints have robbed me? I've had no email with tickets on either.
    No, both me and Armourer have bought from the RFL.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    I paid for delivery as well. My confirmation email has no e-tickets.

Starting A Programme Collection Armourer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kinkyjohn View Post
    I paid for delivery as well. My confirmation email has no e-tickets.
    Right thanks for that e-ticket print off it is then

Noooobie

Got 5 in W208 in the basket but only giving me the option to collect, yet on their latest update they’re still saying Wednesday cut-off for special delivery - You’d think they’d get it sorted either way, surely someone at the ticket office has clocked on. Shambles!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

I ordered a load on Sunday which have been posted record delivery (I hope) but when I bought a few extra today it only gave the option to collect.

On a side note and something I find completely baffling but it sums up the RFL....I emailed Saints asking for 2 wheelchair seats for my Grandparents and was told 2 had been put aside for me to collect and pay for. When I checked my online account the booking was there but it was in the East stand. I asked Saints about it and they said they have only been sent East stand disabled seats but you can get West stand ones from the RFL!

So they've sent Saints disabled seating in the Leeds end but do have ones for sale in the Saints end if you ask them directly.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Anyone been able to get hold of the Ticket Office via the phone? It's becoming a farce and I have no idea if I have got tickets for Saturday or not.

Learning All The Songs

looks like I will have to do the 60 mile round trip to collect mine

Noooobie

Managed to get some after an hour of trying this morning, but in the rush spelt my email wrong! I've emailed ticketoffice with no reply yet,like everyone else no answer on the phones either.

Does anyone know the ticket office opening times to collect?

Quote Originally Posted by BobCat View Post
    Managed to get some after an hour of trying this morning, but in the rush spelt my email wrong! I've emailed ticketoffice with no reply yet,like everyone else no answer on the phones either.

Does anyone know the ticket office opening times to collect?
    I have just spoken to Reception and apparently, they are now only just getting to the end of the queues and then they will start on the emails and phone calls!

Quote Originally Posted by Saint from Bury View Post
    It’s a conspiracy so you pick up some merchandise whilst you are there
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

You'd think with the amount of times we get there we would be quite slick with this now but we are anything but

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Saint from Bury View Post
    can someone pick them up for you and just meet you at OT?

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post
    You'd think with the amount of times we get there we would be quite slick with this now but we are anything but
    I think I have always gone through the RFL website previously, and based on this morning, for good reason! Someone at Saints is meant to be ringing me back mind, just hope they do before Saturday!

Got A Season Ticket

Is it true were sold out behind the sticks etc....

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Saint View Post
    Top tier hasn't been on sale yet has it? I struggled with a couple of lower tier blocks yesterday though

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    I ordered a load on Sunday which have been posted record delivery (I hope) but when I bought a few extra today it only gave the option to collect.

On a side note and something I find completely baffling but it sums up the RFL....I emailed Saints asking for 2 wheelchair seats for my Grandparents and was told 2 had been put aside for me to collect and pay for. When I checked my online account the booking was there but it was in the East stand. I asked Saints about it and they said they have only been sent East stand disabled seats but you can get West stand ones from the RFL!

So they've sent Saints disabled seating in the Leeds end but do have ones for sale in the Saints end if you ask them directly.
    From past experience, the disabled section at West end is awful. We have been in the East section on a number of occasions and it is excellent. Only problem is the opposition fans are behind you, but high up.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superarch View Post
    From past experience, the disabled section at West end is awful. We have been in the East section on a number of occasions and it is excellent. Only problem is the opposition fans are behind you, but high up.
    I've read quite a few reviews of the West Stand disabled section in the upper tier and all were really positive. But the deciding factor was being in the Saints end so that's what we went with.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Saint View Post
    Don't think it's far off but not yet. Just been on and could be 2 tickets in a few of the lower blocks still but don't think it's far off.

With the top not being open yet looks like it could be the lowest following in a few years. Hopefully be a late surge.

A mixture of reasons, though. The current cost of living will mean people are less likely to buy.

Also any casual fans may give it a miss with us being there so regularly recently.

I imagine Leeds might outsell us considerably but I'd be happy if they did as a bigger crowd be better for the game.