Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Saint from Bury View Post
    even though we are past 9am , can't see these blocks available for general sale.
    I've tried to order 1 ticket and it says nonavailable. God, I hate this website!

EDIT: I've even tried the £50 tickets and it's saying non-available. I doubt that. Its the site it's crap!

I have just tried to get 3 tickets for W201 and it has taken the money but the website said there was an error (a different error to the one I usually get), but there's no recollection of it in my account or no confirmation email, but the money has gone from my bank account.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by OoOGazOoO View Post
    I have just tried to get 3 tickets for W201 and it has taken the money but the website said there was an error (a different error to the one I usually get), but there's no recollection of it in my account or no confirmation email, but the money has gone from my bank account.
    FFS really. Hardly fills you with confidence

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by TheRLStatman View Post
    I've tried to order 1 ticket and it says nonavailable. God, I hate this website!

EDIT: I've even tried the £50 tickets and it's saying non-available. I doubt that. Its the site it's crap!
    agreed. I am trying to buy 1 ticket but for every block I specify it says none available. Having looked at Superleague site, these blocks aren't available.

FFS really. Hardly fills you with confidence
    I know mate, obviously don't want to miss out on tickets - can't get through on phone either, so have emailed the ticket office, so hopefully someone can check ASAP!

Got A Season Ticket

Yeah same as others, just telling me there’s no tickets regardless of which combination I try

Not ideal that is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Not ideal that is it?
    It's pretty poor! I work in Marketing & E-Comm, and the website is shocking! Just hope they have got my order otherwise those tickets will go no doubt!

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Saint from Bury View Post
    agreed. I am trying to buy 1 ticket but for every block I specify it says none available. Having looked at Superleague site, these blocks aren't available.
    what a mess. You can only get tickets behind the sticks from the club by the looks of it. They need to hand this off to ticket master in the future or something better than their own site. I'm still trying the saints website for now. The phone is engaged to the ticket office

what a mess. You can only get tickets behind the sticks from the club by the looks of it. They need to hand this off to ticket master in the future or something better than their own site. I'm still trying the saints website for now. The phone is engaged to the ticket office
    Good luck! You may need it based on my experience this morning

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Poysaint View Post
    Yeah same as others, just telling me there’s no tickets regardless of which combination I try
    its a pain in the arse! I'm meant to be working but I'm trying to get tickets

Starting A Programme Collection Armourer's Avatar

When you bought your tickets from RFL are they sending you physical tickets or e-tickets that you have to print out yourself ?

Got A Season Ticket

its a pain in the arse! I'm meant to be working but I'm trying to get tickets
    Yeah same mate. It’s a shambles.

I did manage to get some to load up on W201 not really what I wanted but going ahead and I get to delivery and it’s collection only.

Does anyone know if collection includes collecting from old Trafford ticket office? I live on the Isle of Man and traveling over on Saturday morning so obviously no chance I can get to St Helens to pick up

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Armourer View Post
    When you bought your tickets from RFL are they sending you physical tickets or e-tickets that you have to print out yourself ?
    Mine said they were physical and would be sent out but I also got an email straight away with the tickets attached that I could print out

Got A Season Ticket

I gave up trying to buy direct from Saints so just got NW stand tickets instead

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by kinkyjohn View Post
    My online account was linked with over 4000 addresses (99.9% of which were all the same address). God knows how that happened. The consequence was it took about 5 mins to load any page that displayed my addresses (on desktop, my mobile had no chance of loading the page). I emailed Saints with screenshots a couple of months ago, but no reply. Took a lot of patience to buy my GF tickets!
    yea I get the address thing too. Maybe that why its collection only because they can't sort that issue out either

I did manage to get some to load up on W201 not really what I wanted but going ahead and I get to delivery and it’s collection only.

Does anyone know if collection includes collecting from old Trafford ticket office? I live on the Isle of Man and traveling over on Saturday morning so obviously no chance I can get to St Helens to pick up
    Did you get an error message once you completed payment? I got the same RE collection, was going to work that bit out later, but went to order the tickets and it produced an error. I live in Lincolnshire so can't exactly just pop down to collect.

Got A Season Ticket

When I phoned up they said you couldnt buy tickets from the phone and instead buy online or from ticket office. This was 9.05 this morning even though the website said you could phone up and buy. Judging from this thread its been an utter shambles

Got A Season Ticket

I didn't think about it could be a collection from OT. I have no idea if you collect them from Saints or OT

Got A Season Ticket

Did you get an error message once you completed payment? I got the same RE collection, was going to work that bit out later, but went to order the tickets and it produced an error. I live in Lincolnshire so can't exactly just pop down to collect.
    I haven’t actually put in my payment details or anything yet

Don’t know what I’ve done wrong but managed to get 2 tickets fairly easily!!! Probably have difficulties picking them up later today though.

Got A Season Ticket

I didn't think about it could be a collection from OT. I have no idea if you collect them from Saints or OT
    Assuming it will be from saints, unless you leave it til the day where I imagine they will be taken down to OT ticket office.

That’s what I’d assume but it’s a bit dodgy paying money for tickets on an assumption haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    Don’t know what I’ve done wrong but managed to get 2 tickets fairly easily!!! Probably have difficulties picking them up later today though.
    Don't suppose you can get me 3 for W201 can you

Got A Season Ticket

I got this message when I went to the payment screen btw. Havent put it through yet but looks like it's a known error:

Important Information

Due to a technical error you may get redirected to an error page after your payment has been processed. If this does occur, please check head into 'Your Account' to view your bookings in order to check your booking has gone through.

If you receive this error, or if you are unsure if your booking has gone through, please contact the ticket office via email ticketoffice@saintsrlfc.com or by calling 01744 455052.

Please do not re-purchase if you receive this error message as you may be charged more than once.

Starting A Programme Collection Armourer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroboy View Post
    Mine said they were physical and would be sent out but I also got an email straight away with the tickets attached that I could print out
    cheers Euroboy just checking as I got that email with e-tickets enclosed I’ve just phoned them they say they are not sending hard copies out I asked can you use the QR code in the email with your phone he said I wouldn’t recommend it so it’s a fist full of A4 paper and I’m pretty sure when I bought these it said they will be sent out worthy of note.