Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Saints open training session

Learning All The Songs SaintJon's Avatar

Default Saints open training session

Apologies if it's been mentioned elsewhere but did anybody attend the training session? Any ideas on how the likes of Hopoate/Percival went during the session? Any clues on how we could he lining up? Was Roby more at dummy half or in the halves? I know they're not going to give a lot away in a fans training session but would be nice to know anything that caught the fans eye.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintJon View Post
    Apologies if it's been mentioned elsewhere but did anybody attend the training session? Any ideas on how the likes of Hopoate/Percival went during the session? Any clues on how we could he lining up? Was Roby more at dummy half or in the halves? I know they're not going to give a lot away in a fans training session but would be nice to know anything that caught the fans eye.
    They didn't do anything formation or tactics wise. Dodd was training on his own, Percival was nowhere to be seen nless i missed him, which is a concern perhaps. At the end of the session Hopoate, Matautia, Norman and Paasi did 15 mins or so of contact and wrestling with each other with Woolf and various other staff watching closely. Perhaps a good sign re Hopoate returning imminently

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    They didn't do anything formation or tactics wise. Dodd was training on his own, Percival was nowhere to be seen nless i missed him, which is a concern perhaps. At the end of the session Hopoate, Matautia, Norman and Paasi did 15 mins or so of contact and wrestling with each other with Woolf and various other staff watching closely. Perhaps a good sign re Hopoate returning imminently
    I thought Hopoate looked very sharp .

Percival wasn’t even on the touch line never mind doing rehab like Dodd was .