Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Thatto Heath Police

Banned

Default Thatto Heath Police

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side Of The Moon View Post
    The last time it happened, the scum was caught , police involved and they had to meet a social worker , attend a fire awareness course and complete a programme on a local allotment .

Thankfully , they have these rats too . But again, they will have a few coffee and biscuits session with a social worker and that will be that .

The cost to the club and the community groups that use it is colossal .
    I know you are deeply involved pal so its a body blow when damage of this nature is caused and done so deliberately.
    Hopefully the Police are'nt too busy attending the latest Pride or BLM event and will be able to support finding the culprits and the also help the club make the premises more secure in the long term. Would be nice to see the culprits used as tackle equipment for the open age team training.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    I know you are deeply involved pal so its a body blow when damage of this nature is caused and done so deliberately.
    Hopefully the Police are'nt too busy attending the latest Pride or BLM event and will be able to support finding the culprits and the also help the club make the premises more secure in the long term. Would be nice to see the culprits used as tackle equipment for the open age team training.
    Sounds like you have an issue with the police.

Fire at Thatto heath? I know I will blame the police in some way shape or form…

What a weapon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs

You really do wonder what goes on inside the heads of anyone who brings in gay and ethnic minorities into this topic, is it that in all probability the perpetrators of this horrible act will be white heterosexual males thus depriving you of any fuel to stoke your bigotry.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

That lot would probably be frightened being tackled by their own age group.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WIDE2WEST View Post
    Sounds like you have an issue with the police.

Fire at Thatto heath? I know I will blame the police in some way shape or form…

What a weapon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silly deduction. As I said I know more than a few people involved at that club. I know the effort that goes into the club and the impact crime like this has to the community who have an emotional investment in those facilities so the importance of the right response and deterrent is more than understood; moreso given the Spencer report issued today. 'Weapon' - jesus wept, FFS get a life. Are you 12? Feel free to have the last word.

I'd suggest a twitter / social media post may aid the gofundme? Someone like Mike Critchely may be also able to help to generate publicity...?
    Last edited by eddiewaringsflatcap; 31st August 2022 at 14:26.

'Weapon' - jesus wept, FFS get a life. Are you 12? Feel free to have the last word.
    I'll have it for him. There has been no Pride or BLM events in Thatto Heath therefore you cannot suggest that the Police decided to ditch blue lighting after some criminals over the Clegg in favour of attending those events.

Facts are the Police numbers have been decimated since 2010 and Police attend all public events with crowds beyond a certain size, because it is as much a part of their job as nicking shoplifters. So why did you say Pride and BLM? Why didn't you say EDL Marches, Tommy Ten Names Speeches, Armistice Day Ceremonies or Platinum Jubilee Parties? Perhaps your Daily Propaganda (published by non dom tax exile billionaires) forgot to mention those, when telling you to get angry at that copper seen doing the macarena?

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

Silly deduction. As I said I know more than a few people involved at that club. I know the effort that goes into the club and the impact crime like this has to the community who have an emotional investment in those facilities so the importance of the right response and deterrent is more than understood; moreso given the Spencer report issued today. 'Weapon' - jesus wept, FFS get a life. Are you 12? Feel free to have the last word.

I'd suggest a twitter / social media post may aid the gofundme? Someone like Mike Critchely may be also able to help to generate publicity...?
    Ah yes the Spencer report, the David Spencer former DCI for the Met police who couldn’t be more in bed with a Tory government if he tried. Writes article for a right wing policy exchange and claims the police as a whole organisation is now more interested through rank and file at being ‘woke’ than catching criminals? Whilst he actively supports and receives a substantive wage (far beyond that of a DCI) from the same government that has brought the service to its knees country wide. The David Spencer who heads up Police Now, the governments initiative to ‘you need a degree to be a police officer’ ‘you need a degree to be a high ranking officer in the police force’? This David Spencer report you mean? The man who seeks to discredit as much as possible, to feather his own cap and bank balance why he’s at it? Do us a favour mate, keep your right wing Tory views away from a rugby forum and give us all a break.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedVee Admin View Post

Facts are the Police numbers have been decimated since 2010 and Police attend all public events with crowds beyond a certain size, because it is as much a part of their job as nicking shoplifters. So why did you say Pride and BLM? Why didn't you say EDL Marches, Tommy Ten Names Speeches, Armistice Day Ceremonies or Platinum Jubilee Parties? Perhaps your Daily Propaganda (published by non dom tax exile billionaires) forgot to mention those, when telling you to get angry at that copper seen doing the macarena?
    Perhaps because Tommy Robinson and the basket full of deplorables in the EDL aren’t members of the police force nor actively endorsed and politically championed by many in Police senior leadership, Sherlock? Those leaders in the police have over-prioritised doing whatever they can to attach the force to the dominant liberal class, to fasten it to that class’s ideology of ‘progressivism.’ They’ll prioritise making rank and file knock on Harry Miller’s door or in the case of Merseyside police make fools of themselves by promoting nonsense such as ‘Being offensive is an offence’ because social justice like, innit… Meanwhile https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62491194.

I apologise if this offends your want to defend public services, especially ones dealing with the bleaker aspects of human nature. I’d suggest those rank and file are let down by leaders (and a small minority of activist sympathetic colleagues) who fail to realise that many of those champions of ‘progressivism’ they want to appeal to are all too happy to peddle anti police narratives. Labour’s glorious Nadia Whittome who refused to condemn the Bristol riots or an organisation like BLM that advocated getting rid of the police.
    Last edited by eddiewaringsflatcap; 4th September 2022 at 08:31.

You haven't answered the question I posed. Why did you say "Hopefully the Police are'nt [sic] too busy attending the latest Pride or BLM event" (when there wasn't either in Thatto Heath) and not include other public events with large crowds, such as the Boat Race, Chelsea Flower Show, Queen's Platinum Jubilee, etc?

Banned

You haven't answered the question I posed. Why did you say "Hopefully the Police are'nt [sic] too busy attending the latest Pride or BLM event" (when there wasn't either in Thatto Heath) and not include other public events with large crowds, such as the Boat Race, Chelsea Flower Show, Queen's Platinum Jubilee, etc?
    Because I found it largely irrelevant / false comparison. Are any of those events underpinned by political ideology…? Do police forces commonly feel compelled to promote their advocacy of horticulture or run gardening courses for officers? Are they spending public money promoting the Boat Race? Its perhaps telling of the times that a reference as to the over prioritisation of liberal elite’s social fetishes = Tory. Perhaps Nickles Forearm hasn’t heard of other shadesof the political spectrum Maurice Glasman or William Clouston?
    Last edited by eddiewaringsflatcap; 4th September 2022 at 09:29.

That’s just a lot of words.

Why did you say Hopefully the Police are'nt too busy attending the latest Pride or BLM event and will be able to support finding the culprits when neither have occurred in Thatto Heath?

Why didn’t you say
    Hopefully the Police are'nt too busy and will be able to support finding the culprits?

Why didn’t you say
    Hopefully the Police are'nt too busy attending public order events and will be able to support finding the culprits?

Banned

That’s just a lot of words.

Why did you say Hopefully the Police are'nt too busy attending the latest Pride or BLM event and will be able to support finding the culprits when neither have occurred in Thatto Heath?

Why didn’t you say
    Hopefully the Police are'nt too busy and will be able to support finding the culprits?

Why didn’t you say
    Hopefully the Police are'nt too busy attending public order events and will be able to support finding the culprits?
    Pride and BLM are glued to a ‘progressive’ political ideology, they are not really just public events are they? To say so is disingenuous. Attachment to that same ideology and the dedication of too much time and money on it is too prevalent amongst Public service leadership. To me, its irrelevant whether Pride was/is in Thatcham or Thatto Heath - the over prioritisation of liberal left agendas and their deeply flawed corrective mechanisms have caused adverse consequences in how effectively social crimes like arson, burglary and theft are policed all over England. By extension I’d already pointed out how Merseyside police force getting in a tangle by being wedded to ideology above. I also recall St Helens police/council also admonished by IICSA for its response to grooming, one of the causes in that report being attributed to the same type of ideology influencing the attitudes and behaviours of those tasked to protect. That’s not the Daily Mail telling someone to get angry or however you’d put it. You have your opinions on this and likewise I have mine and we’ve expressed them. Thats pretty much that really.
    Last edited by eddiewaringsflatcap; 4th September 2022 at 12:10.

Indeed. But again you’re merely providing a lot of words.

Police are compelled to attend public order events of a certain size, regardless of who or what organises them. To specify particular events as not being worthy or impeding crime prevention and investigation, is clearly wrong.

Banned

Indeed. But again you’re merely providing a lot of words.

Police are compelled to attend public order events of a certain size, regardless of who or what organises them. To specify particular events as not being worthy or impeding crime prevention and investigation, is clearly wrong.
    Thats fine mate. We won’t agree on everything in life! I like your youtube stuff (when you are not being told to have a day off), but we’ll agree to differ on this.

Not me. I steer clear of the YouTube. That’s Dave and Kev’s thing.

Banned

Not me. I steer clear of the YouTube. That’s Dave and Kev’s thing.
    Sorry - I thought you were Dave!

Sorry - I thought you were Dave!
    That seems to be a recurring issue for you… too much thinking time. Now run along back to reading your anti-establishment right wing reports.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Forearm View Post
    That seems to be a recurring issue for you… too much thinking time. Now run along back to reading your anti-establishment right wing reports.
    Did that petty swipe really make you feel better…? Debate has ended.
    Last edited by eddiewaringsflatcap; 4th September 2022 at 17:30.

Did that petty swipe really make you feel better…? Debate has ended.
    Loved every thumb stroke of it yes, thanks.