Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Embarrassing Saints Fans

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Laner View Post
    People seems to be skirting round identifying these morons. We all see them at every game and we know their faces and I even know which coaches some of them/most of them (?) travel on. People should use the Saints email address that has been set up and name names if they know who they are. I guess second best scenario is that some of them see all this heightened publicity and tone it down.
    I think we are all compliant in this regard as Reacher`s analogy to remove yourself from the situation as it is just too much hassle.
    There is plenty of written abuse on this site that is dismissed by some as banter, it is unacceptable to most people`s views yet we all wait until the mods clean it up.
    Personally I think the liberty we have has made for a better society at least in my experience and with that must be tolerance of all peoples opinions whether you agree with them or not, the flip side to that is when an extreme view is challenged most of the tolerated become intolerant.

Quote Originally Posted by Laner View Post
    People seems to be skirting round identifying these morons. We all see them at every game and we know their faces and I even know which coaches some of them/most of them (?) travel on. People should use the Saints email address that has been set up and name names if they know who they are. I guess second best scenario is that some of them see all this heightened publicity and tone it down.

I go most away games. I genuinely have no idea who it is. I'm not trying to cause an argument. I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    I go most away games. I genuinely have no idea who it is. I'm not trying to cause an argument. I don't know
    I have suspected the ale throwing brigade a few times but when challenged of course they just deny it. I did it at Hull away but got nowhere.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    I have suspected the ale throwing brigade a few times but when challenged of course they just deny it. I did it at Hull away but got nowhere.
    I’m surprised noone has not caught them on video in this day and age. Either way if a bunch of morons were suspected and pointed out to me Id gladly keep my eye on them to nab them and then put a fist through their nose.

This ale throwing idiocy has gone on for too long. Behaviour of some of these brats is getting worse and needs sorting out good and proper.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    I’m surprised noone has not caught them on video in this day and age. Either way if a bunch of morons were suspected and pointed out to me Id gladly keep my eye on them to nab them and then put a fist through their nose.

This ale throwing idiocy has gone on for too long. Behaviour of some of these brats is getting worse and needs sorting out good and proper.
    I got soaked at leeds they must have more money than sense at £5 10 a pint. Just idiots

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by RonSaintWiggin View Post
    I got soaked at leeds they must have more money than sense at £5 10 a pint. Just idiots
    I often get soaked at Leeds without anyone throwing ale...

Starting A Programme Collection Dr Channard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RonSaintWiggin View Post
    Unless of course the pondlife are throwing it after drinking it first!

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster Gas View Post
    I often get soaked at Leeds without anyone throwing ale...
    Hahahahaha.

You are today's Internet winner

Got A Season Ticket

Are we any closer to rooting out the pond life?

Got A Season Ticket

HKR fans a couple of weeks ago were throwing beer over women and kids who were stood in the family area at Cas Cas were fined themselves for people causing trouble I hope this isn't something that's growing in our sport once it starts it's hard to stop