Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matty Lees

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    Doesn't look like there any citings at all for Bell or any other Saints players according to the RFL disciplinary reports, I'm a little surprised about Bell, they presumably decided sin bin was enough
    Not even that, they said something like "bell doesn't put player in a dangerous position" or something like that

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

In The South Stand southernsaint7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EddieVonEagle View Post
    Not even that, they said something like "bell doesn't put player in a dangerous position" or something like that

That'd suggest it shouldn't have been a yellow card. Add to that that MRP have said both shoulder charges given on the day were legit attempts to wrap and the referee has had a public mare

Got A Season Ticket

It's hard to judge in real time though.

The way I saw it when I watched it back when I got home, it looks like the Hull player throws himself down and on to his front to get a quick ptb (which means his hips end up above his head).

But when I saw it live I thought "that's him in the bin and a 1 or 2 match ban as well".

Lees does nothing wrong at all, not sure why it was ever mentioned on here tbh. You aren't supposed to run a ball in with your arms by your sides like a penguin! Haha

And the Knowles one he's facing him front on and tries to grab hold of him, they just bounce off each other.

I do understand a little bit why people are concerned, disciplinary can seem like a bit of a tombola at times so I'm glad common sense has prevailed