Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Parking Elland Rd

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Default Parking Elland Rd

Sorry if I've missed any previous info on this, but where's best (and safest!) to park for tomorrow?
    Cheers
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by warringtonsaint View Post
    Sorry if I've missed any previous info on this, but where's best (and safest!) to park for tomorrow?
    Cheers
    On Facebook they’re saying there’s plenty of parking at the ground. £6. Hope there is as I’m driving there.

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Cheers
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............