Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Covid Declaration - Fridays Game

Default Covid Declaration - Fridays Game

A "Covid Declaration" on Saints web site needs to be completed if you are attending Big Al's Testimonial v Leigh on Friday :

https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2022/01/1...league-season/

There is a list of Terms and Conditions :

https://www.saintsrlfc.com/wp-conten...Regs-Final.pdf

Not sure if they will be checking "Covid Passes" !!
    "No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy".
    General Helmuth von Moltke

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Completed, a couple of days ago the Testimonial Game wasn't on the listing. Taking a paper copy of my Covid Pass just in case they can't scan from my phone.

Learning All The Songs

So these digital or paper passes have to be renewed every 30 days.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    So these digital or paper passes have to be renewed every 30 days.
    I cant recall reading that Zippy. But surely not in the case of the season ticket declaration.

Banned

It wont open for me.

Are they saying you need proof of vacination?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itswide2west View Post
    It wont open for me.

Are they saying you need proof of vacination?
    Current rules are that spectators will be required to show proof of double vaccination against Covid-19 or a negative lateral flow test within the last 48 hours to attend sporting events with crowds of more than 10,000 people. Saints would have to limit the capacity to 9,999 to circumvent this and they haven’t done. So no, you don’t need proof of vaccination, just a negative lateral flow.

Quote Originally Posted by 58er View Post
    I cant recall reading that Zippy. But surely not in the case of the season ticket declaration.
    You declare once for a season ticket but still have to show your Covid pass or proof of negative lateral flow within the last 48 hours at each match. This will last for as long as plan B regulations are in place.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble View Post
    Current rules are that spectators will be required to show proof of double vaccination against Covid-19 or a negative lateral flow test within the last 48 hours to attend sporting events with crowds of more than 10,000 people. Saints would have to limit the capacity to 9,999 to circumvent this and they haven’t done. So no, you don’t need proof of vaccination, just a negative lateral flow.

You declare once for a season ticket but still have to show your Covid pass or proof of negative lateral flow within the last 48 hours at each match. This will last for as long as plan B regulations are in place.

Cheers mate. Much appreciated

Learning All The Songs

Has Boris now scrapped the covid pass for Friday?

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Has Boris now scrapped the covid pass for Friday?
    My understanding is that they will end on 26th Jan, so in theory, you will still need to show your pass on Friday (if the club are expecting 10000 or more...maybe?)

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KentishBarry View Post
    My understanding is that they will end on 26th Jan, so in theory, you will still need to show your pass on Friday (if the club are expecting 10000 or more...maybe?)
    Yep all still in place for Friday. The club would have had to limit capacity to 9999 to circumvent the rules and they haven’t done so.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Yep all still in place for Friday. The club would have had to limit capacity to 9999 to circumvent the rules and they haven’t done so.
    I think they are only opening up the West and South Stands which I,m not sure if they hold over 10 000. Can't see the South Stand being packed solid.

Learning All The Songs

History with friendly's and testimonials only have low crowds of less than 5000

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    History with friendly's and testimonials only have low crowds of less than 5000
    I can't see there being more than 3,000 at this. I don't know anyone who is going, it's not even been discussed. I think they should make testimonials a cup game instead. Very difficult for a player to make a friendly appetising enough or for them to make any real money.

Starting A Programme Collection

Just to confirm, I take it there is now no need to be in possession of either a paper or app proof of vaccination at the Catalan game seeing plan B has gone, and as an aside did anyone have any problems parking on the Peasley Cross Retail Park with the new restrictions displsyed at the testimonial game