Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Re Catalan

Starting A Programme Collection

Default Re Catalan

It looks like being a very exciting season . If everyone is fit what do you think the starting 13 & bencn will be vs. Catalan

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

I think but might be wrong that Matautia’s ban will be gone as the game next week counts, so I’ll go for:

Welsby
    Makinson
    Hopoate
    Percival
    Grace
    Lomax
    Dodd
    Walmsley
    Lussick
    Lees
    Batchelor
    Matautia
    Knowles

Roby
    Sironen
    LMS
    Paasi

If Matautia can’t play then I would start Sironen and have Bell or Hurrell on the bench.

But all being well we will have Amor, Bell and Hurrell outside the 17 for the first game which shows what depth we have got. Plus the likes of Norman, Simm, Wingfield, etc.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    I think but might be wrong that Matautia’s ban will be gone as the game next week counts, so I’ll go for:

Welsby
    Makinson
    Hopoate
    Percival
    Grace
    Lomax
    Dodd
    Walmsley
    Lussick
    Lees
    Batchelor
    Matautia
    Knowles

Roby
    Sironen
    LMS
    Paasi

If Matautia can’t play then I would start Sironen and have Bell or Hurrell on the bench.

But all being well we will have Amor, Bell and Hurrell outside the 17 for the first game which shows what depth we have got. Plus the likes of Norman, Simm, Wingfield, etc.
    I don't think you are far off. I'm not sure about the bench. If Sironen has missed a chunk of pre season, then maybe Bell in the 17.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post

Welsby
    Makinson
    Hopoate
    Percival
    Grace
    Lomax
    Dodd
    Walmsley
    Lussick
    Lees
    Batchelor
    Matautia
    Knowles

Roby
    Sironen
    LMS
    Paasi

Pretty much this but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bell in the 17 either. I also don't think we will start with Lussick at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BackrowSaint View Post
    Pretty much this but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bell in the 17 either. I also don't think we will start with Lussick at this point.
    I think Lussick may have COVID and is isolating at the moment according to something Matautia posted on his IG so he may be doubtful unless he gets over it quickly.