Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Home Bargains

Learning All The Songs SaintJon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Within the UK based on revenue, Home Bargains is about 10 times the size of Hoover, so I hope they are paying more.
    I would like to know how much sponsors pay to have their name on the kits/stadium rights. Why don't they tell us? Is there any way to find out??

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Within the UK based on revenue, Home Bargains is about 10 times the size of Hoover, so I hope they are paying more.
    I think Hoover is a subsidiary company and are chinese owned, they tried to copy a Dyson patent and it cost them money. Hoover is a strong brand name but doesn't have any financial clout these days Didn't they almost drop the brand name and become Candy.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    I think Hoover is a subsidiary company and are chinese owned, they tried to copy a Dyson patent and it cost them money. Hoover is a strong brand name but doesn't have any financial clout these days Didn't they almost drop the brand name and become Candy.
    100% correct. Owned by Haier. Now a minor, budget offering within their portfolio of brands. Might’ve been a big name in the 70’s and 80’s but no longer - I bet there won’t be many with Hoover products in their home now.

Home Bargain is a great brand for Saints to be associated with. A high street presence across the UK, recognisable, successful, and based locally; what’s not to like.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Hoover has a turnover of approximately 250 million. H&B nearly 3 billion

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk