JB&B Leach Banner

Thread: Bartercard Sponsorship

Default Bartercard Sponsorship

Bartercard will be our 'back of the shirt' sponsors for the next three years. I don't know much about them, so I might be wrong, but this seems like a significant step in the right direction compared to the likes of Totally Wicked and Cash Converters. Hopefully a sign of better things to come.

https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2021/10/2...ree-year-deal/

Learning All The Songs

The Cash Converters sponsorship is up now isn't it? Hopefully a new main sponsor to come as it has genuinely stopped me buying a shirt having that on the front (sad maybe but the truth nontheless).

Hopefully the market value of the three-peat shirt is nice and high.

On the Saints Bartercard announcement I noticed it mentioend new shorts in the next few weeks so looks like they'll be out for Xmas.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    Bartercard will be our 'back of the shirt' sponsors for the next three years. I don't know much about them, so I might be wrong, but this seems like a significant step in the right direction compared to the likes of Totally Wicked and Cash Converters. Hopefully a sign of better things to come.

https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2021/10/2...ree-year-deal/
    I just wish that Rugby League Clubs could attract really big businesses as sponsors, Bartercard, be honest, whose ever heard of them also sponsor sporting giants such as West Ham Ladies and Oldham Athletic, no criticism of Saints intended just a sad reflection of how our great game is treated.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    I just wish that Rugby League Clubs could attract really big businesses as sponsors, Bartercard, be honest, whose ever heard of them also sponsor sporting giants such as West Ham Ladies and Oldham Athletic, no criticism of Saints intended just a sad reflection of how our great game is treated.
    Bartercard aren't a massive name in the UK, but they did a lot of Rugby League sponsorship in the NRL and as the title sponsor of the New Zealand competition. They've also sponsored London Broncos when they were in Super League and Hull. They are a decent sponsor but won't ever be a household name because their industry is primarily business to business and very niche. The average Joe isn't going to come across them.

Our club must be quite attractive with various sponsors now, our achievements in challenging and progressing in all competitions the sponsors must see their brand exposure potentials.

Got A Season Ticket

There’s been an announcement today that NICE have made it easier for producers of vaping products to register as suppliers of medicinal products that can be prescribed as a means of weaning patients off conventional tobacco products. That could mean higher prestige for businesses like Totally Wicked.

Got A Season Ticket Voll au Vent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    Add Swindon Town and Sheffield United to that list. Hardly Liverpool or Man U, but not sporting minnows either. I'd say a step up from A Star Recruitment!

Rather a snobby view considering A Star are Saints fans and have consistently sponsored Saints over the years.

Starting A Programme Collection The frenchman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedVee Admin View Post
    Rather a snobby view considering A Star are Saints fans and have consistently sponsored Saints over the years.
    And a local business. I like when local businesses sponsor the club. I prefer a local business than some "big name"

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on 13 Pro-Am podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Quote Originally Posted by RedVee Admin View Post
    And Redvee?
    Learned comment from The Don

Exactly. Supporting the club and the fans.

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

Bartercard must be up to S in the sporting alphabet as they have just given sponsorship to the World renowned Southport FC.
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

According to the news we have also signed a deal with Boardrm??

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    According to the news we have also signed a deal with Boardrm??
    That’s right. A recruitment firm:

https://www.boardrm.com/

Link to club:

https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2021/11/0...-with-boardrm/
    Last edited by Suttoner; 11th November 2021 at 13:46. Reason: Second link

Quote Originally Posted by Suttoner View Post

Thanks. I don’t know them, but when I last worked in the UK recruitment firms probably didn’t exist.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Thanks. I dont know them, but when I last worked in the UK recruitment firms probably didnt exist.
    Unless you are an immortal or a vampire, I think that's unlikely. I used to work for a recruitment company and know that they've existed since 1653.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    Unless you are an immortal or a vampire, I think that's unlikely. I used to work for a recruitment company and know that they've existed since 1653.
    Maybe I am not as old as I thought.