Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: No jab for Thompson

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    Have’nt wore a mask for a while and won’t be doing so. Total fiasco but a great way for the Benjamin’s and Becca’s of the university cities to show their virtue.
    Oooooo, you're so manly and tough.

Grrr!

Learning All The Songs

Have’nt wore a mask for a while and won’t be doing so. Total fiasco but a great way for the Benjamin’s and Becca’s of the university cities to show their virtue.
    It's nothing to do with virtue.

Masks greatly reduce the chance of airborne water particles passing through, either from you into your surroundings or vice versa.

Just stop being difficult based on absolutely no logic and put a mask on for 5 minutes, it's not hard. For all you know your decision could have already led to someone getting seriously ill or worse and for what? So you can waltz around thinking you're clever?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Suggest you watch the Christmas lectures hosted by professor Van-Tam with the one about virus filtration he brings in maths modeller Julia Gog and Filtration Chartered Engineer Cath Noakes. Watching that might change your mind about it being a fiasco.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BackrowSaint View Post
    It's nothing to do with virtue.

Masks greatly reduce the chance of airborne water particles passing through, either from you into your surroundings or vice versa.

Just stop being difficult based on absolutely no logic and put a mask on for 5 minutes, it's not hard. For all you know your decision could have already led to someone getting seriously ill or worse and for what? So you can waltz around thinking you're clever?
    These sentiments are the left summed up - hollier than thou, doom mongers who can only see life as one binary issue. Im envious many have little else to worry about but the whole poi t is there is no logic in their ramblings as well.

The likes of the excellent David Starkey, Paul Embrey, Brendan O Neil, Tom Slater and Calvin Robinson have summed up the total psychosis of the general public into buying the total nonsense from Sage who are consistamt in one thing - being wrong. Newsflash - I dont but into any government that thinks it has a right to micro manage life down to what to wear in a super market. Thats belongs to the excesses of communism not any sort of forward thinking society.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59895934

Learning All The Songs

These sentiments are the left summed up - hollier than thou, doom mongers who can only see life as one binary issue. Im envious many have little else to worry about but the whole poi t is there is no logic in their ramblings as well.

The likes of the excellent David Starkey, Paul Embrey, Brendan O Neil, Tom Slater and Calvin Robinson have summed up the total psychosis of the general public into buying the total nonsense from Sage who are consistamt in one thing - being wrong. Newsflash - I dont but into any government that thinks it has a right to micro manage life down to what to wear in a super market. Thats belongs to the excesses of communism not any sort of forward thinking society.

I'm not left leaning politically and I'm certainly not holier than thou.

I believe in science and I understand science. There's no ramblings that masks reduce COVID transmission, whilst it may not totally stop it, it REDUCES it. That's the point.

You're turning a health issue into a conspiracy theory. I don't wear a mask cause Boris or sage or whoever else says so, I also don't consume media so it's not that either. I wear a mask because I'm not selfish.

Also, if you'd bothered to read and digest the review that the article you've just linked is referring to, you'd see it shows a decrease in transmission among the test group wearing masks so thanks for proving my point for me.

Starting A Programme Collection

And then you refer to a left wing media article.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by notawiginfan View Post
    And then you refer to a left wing media article.
    Lol guilty as charged