Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pies Bitter Never

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

I have never had a good word about Wigan I hate them with Warrington coming a very close second and thanks to mister grouch Catalan third. All this sportsmanship garbage is trying to ruin a good hatred.
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.

Got A Season Ticket

Surely we'd expect fans from other clubs like Wigan, wire and Leeds to try and downgrade our achievements, we've enough of our own fans saying that this team isn't as good as previous ones . I'm absolutely certain that if Wigan were in our shoes there'd be no shortage of fans on here casting doubts on their merits as champions . Tbh the more they do it the more I like it . It means we're doing something right . It would be nice to twist the knife by making it 4 in a row next season .

Starting A Programme Collection greggo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    I have never had a good word about Wigan I hate them with Warrington coming a very close second and thanks to mister grouch Catalan third. All this sportsmanship garbage is trying to ruin a good hatred.
    Superb greengrass coys

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post

Wire and Leeds first and second depending on which season, Wigan then Castleford (who like Warrington have a few more than usual pox fans)