My family really enjoyed the game and of course the result. However a couple of things spoiled the event as a whole. We have been to every GF that Saints have played in (except 2020 obviously!) and we have always parked in the official Old Trafford car parks, paying at the gate. Due to a puncture we got there later than usual and were told only prebooked cars were being let in. I asked the attendent if there were any official car parks where I could just pay on the gate. He directed me to car park N3. We located N3 only to be told, no, they were pre booked only as well. As a result I ended up parking on an industrial estate (and getting a parking ticket). What really made my blood boil was when we crossed the bridge to Old Trafford there were literally hundreds of empty parking spaces, why? Everywhere you looked small groups of cars were dotted through an endless tarmac wasteland that should have been used for parking. As we reached the outskirts of the ground itself three ladies in yellow high viz jakets stopped us, telling my wife her bag was too big and she'd have to hand it in. This is a bag that was too small to put the programme in! A gentleman then arrived in an orange high viz jacket and said they wouldn't let us in unless we left the bag with them (I think there was a £5.00 charge). We offered to empty the bag and turn it inside out but that wasn't good eneough. So we ignored them, found our entrance, got scanned and let in! All in all a good day, almost spoiled by really petty and poor organisation.