Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Refund for missed Homegames due to Covid

Got A Season Ticket

Default Refund for missed Homegames due to Covid

I cannot remember seeing an announcement from the club as to what the process is to claim back the cost of these Home games. I have tried to contact the club but they are busy.

Does anybody have some insight?

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by st. etrigan View Post
    I cannot remember seeing an announcement from the club as to what the process is to claim back the cost of these Home games. I have tried to contact the club but they are busy.

I'm not sure on the ticket refunds, I think they did offer them at multiple points throughout the system in blocks.

The not answering the phone is an issue though. I still cannot get my season ticket linked with my account which causes no end of problems. Buying tickets over the phone has been an absolute nightmare this year.

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st. etrigan View Post

Just email or ring the ticket office. You can also go in person. It was straight forward, give your details and they send you the money back they owe you in a matter of days.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Forearm View Post
    Just email or ring the ticket office. You can also go in person. It was straight forward, give your details and they send you the money back they owe you in a matter of days.
    On a personal note i wouldnt dream of claiming the money back but i suppose its all down to ones individual circumstances and fortunately for me i can afford to give it. However in my case (being a 65+) my losses are much less than a member paying the full whack.
    So I can understand one must consider and act in accordance with their OWN FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, and commitment to the club.

Learning All The Songs

I bought my ticket yesterday for tomorrow and asked when are season tickets coming out. She said in next few days?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 58er View Post
    On a personal note i wouldnt dream of claiming the money back but i suppose its all down to ones individual circumstances and fortunately for me i can afford to give it. However in my case (being a 65+) my losses are much less than a member paying the full whack.
    So I can understand one must consider and act in accordance with their OWN FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, and commitment to the club.
    I never bothered with the refund last season and this season, when we got the free livestream (OurLeague) of our home and away games via the season ticket that was good enough for me.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    I never bothered with the refund last season and this season, when we got the free livestream (OurLeague) of our home and away games via the season ticket that was good enough for me.
    I got my refund for the first lot of games & spent it in the shop.