Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Saints ladies

Got A Season Ticket

Default Saints ladies

I really hope the town turns out to support them today - they really deserve a big, enthusiastic crowd to cheer them home.
    Good luck girls!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Yes I went this afternoon to support their achievements this year, suprised to see Jodie Cunningham in the team after picking up a knock last week, still no appearance of star players in Gaskin and Rudge. It must be difficult to keep that attacking spree and zero defence week in week out, thought quite a few players started to pick up knocks.

One of the highlights of the match was watching prop Vicky Whitfield breaking through the defensive line and running in full flight for 50 metres, one of the best props in the ladies game. Our goal kicking was a bit off though the first 5 tries we couldn't convert any of them.

Decent crowd in the North Stand that made plenty of noise for our ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Yes I went this afternoon to support their achievements this year, suprised to see Jodie Cunningham in the team after picking up a knock last week, still no appearance of star players in Gaskin and Rudge. It must be difficult to keep that attacking spree and zero defence week in week out, thought quite a few players started to pick up knocks.

One of the highlights of the match was watching prop Vicky Whitfield breaking through the defensive line and running in full flight for 50 metres, one of the best props in the ladies game. Our goal kicking was a bit off though the first 5 tries we couldn't convert any of them.

Decent crowd in the North Stand that made plenty of noise for our ladies.
    It was reported some weeks ago that Gaskin has been told that she may not be able to play again given the severity of the injury.

Learning All The Songs

having watched the two games on TV , I would expect Saints to win the GF.