Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Grand Final Tickets

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by cheify View Post
    How do you buy tickets on the saints website , I haven't logged in but the option to buy tickets isn't there ?
    Click the homepage link to buy online, then you must login. Without logging in you wont be offered the option to buy.

Meant to say I have locked in , no joy

Quote Originally Posted by cheify View Post
    Meant to say I have locked in , no joy
    Locked in ?

Quote Originally Posted by 58er View Post
    Locked in ?
    Logged in? What web browser are you using? Might be that.

I wouldn't worry anyway. Do well to get 40k there Saturday. Probably see a few from Catalans fans there. From Pemberton

Noooobie

I've tried and failed to reset my password for the website many times in the past - the email to do the reset doesn't get sent - but tried again yesterday so I could get tickets and received the reset email straight away, guess they must have sorted it out in advance knowing there would be high demand

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post

I wouldn't worry anyway. Do well to get 40k there Saturday. Probably see a few from Catalans fans there. From Pemberton
    Web browser? I am showing my age, I thought he was talking about an after hours in the pub.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post

Could be more Cats fans than expected , they've got a huge fan base in Wigan, Leeds and warrington

In The South Stand

I know tyhis isnt strictly match tickets but i have got mine and one for my Grandson he is / was going to drive us there but now it seems like a good idea to go by coach . My question is will Saints have a lot of coaches going and also would it be possible to book on any of the coaches that have been arranged by supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Web browser? I am showing my age, I thought he was talking about an after hours in the pub.
    Hahaha.

Sorry chaps. Google, Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge etc

In The South Stand

Thank you Ralph but we have tickets for the match , my Grandson was going to drive us but decided that if we could get on a coach it would be better he is trying on the website and i have tried but no luck yet , thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by litherland saint View Post
    Could be more Cats fans than expected , they've got a huge fan base in Wigan, Leeds and warrington
    And I’m gonna be sat with them ! For 4 tickets sat together only availability is the Gods and 50 quid tickets so I’m in the opposing fans corner . Serves me right not not buying in haste .

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Ged View Post
    Thank you Ralph but we have tickets for the match , my Grandson was going to drive us but decided that if we could get on a coach it would be better he is trying on the website and i have tried but no luck yet , thanks again.
    No problem at all Ged

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Ged View Post
    Ged, If your online attempts fail may i suggest you book over the phone tomorrow. Good luck.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by 58er View Post
    Ged, If your online attempts fail may i suggest you book over the phone tomorrow. Good luck.
    I genuinely wouldn't even bother, they don't answer the phone.

In The South Stand

Nightmare buying tickets, as always with Saints. Wanted them behind the sticks from Saints, but they are lazy and doing them online only via the ticketing website, which is the worst website in the history of the internet. I've tried to get my membership/season ticket linked to my online account for about four years, but the club just can't or won't do it. Why you can't just do it online is beyond me too. The frustration i've had this year trying my best to give the club hundreds of pounds of revenue is ridiculous. Now I'll have hours of repeatedly ringing the ticket office tomorrow. Hopefully at some point they actually answer the phone, but I won't hold my breath. I'll end up buying from the RFL tomorrow night no doubt.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

I bought them online and it took me less than 5 minutes.

Is everyone using the right link?

https://tickets.saintsrlfc.com/fixtures.aspx
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    I bought them online and it took me less than 5 minutes.

Is everyone using the right link?

https://tickets.saintsrlfc.com/fixtures.aspx
    You must have your membership linked to your online account. If that's in place it's fine. I've never been able to achieve that. I have rung and emailed the club and even used the ticketing system on the website to request it a few hundred times now and always get told they will do it, but it's never been done.

So when I click the match tickets link, there are no games available.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    You must have your membership linked to your online account. If that's in place it's fine. I've never been able to achieve that. I have rung and emailed the club and even used the ticketing system on the website to request it a few hundred times now and always get told they will do it, but it's never been done.

So when I click the match tickets link, there are no games available.
    Ah right, yeah that’s annoying then mate. Hopefully you get sorted easily enough tomorrow.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

I take it that if you're not a member then the link will not open as yet as I've tried unsuccessfully many times. Despite being logged into my account.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I take it that if you're not a member then the link will not open as yet as I've tried unsuccessfully many times. Despite being logged into my account.
    If you click on the tickets link it will just show the club address and phone number as there won't be any games you can buy tickets for. You can check if you're membership is linked by clicking the 'membership' tab. That tab again for me is also blank, presumably if it was linked to a membership it would state it on there.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

I have the same issue, I've previously bought my ticket on direct debit, so had to do it through the shop, so my account isn't linked to my adult.

I did however buy my son's season ticket through the website, which is now linked, but still no option to buy.

Luckily I knew it'd be an issue so went to the RFL which shows the majority of tickets sold in the Saints end (this doesn't include the ones Saints have)

Maybe there just needs a simple option in layman's terms on adding a membership to your online account, rather than reservations, memberships and vouchers, which don't seem to do much

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Just looking at the SL websites, not surprisingly tickets in the east stand are not selling well (especially as they're only selling every other row)

The question is what do SL do with this problem, easy solution is give a load of tickets away to Community Clubs? Or do they go with the easy option of free tickets to local key workers. Both of which are open to abuse.

As good as it is to see Catalans there, I'm sure SL are gutted from a financial POV, especially after last year

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by paulscnthorpe View Post
    Just looking at the SL websites, not surprisingly tickets in the east stand are not selling well (especially as they're only selling every other row)

The question is what do SL do with this problem, easy solution is give a load of tickets away to Community Clubs? Or do they go with the easy option of free tickets to local key workers. Both of which are open to abuse.

As good as it is to see Catalans there, I'm sure SL are gutted from a financial POV, especially after last year
    They need to do some work. Get ticket offers onto groupon and the like and the social media channels. I'd be ringing every RL and RU club in Manchester and the North West offering them tickets, i.e kids free with paying adults. Just get it more or less full. Combine with local pubs or pubs in the city centre where you buy a ticket and get 4 free drinks afterwards etc. Plenty of ways to entice people who aren't even followers of the sport to go. If you are in the south and work for a company you've no doubt been offered Twickenham tickets at some point and it needs to be the same for us.

With the community clubs they need to make more of an effort there too. Every community club should be going to the Grand Final every year I think. SL can work with them to provide the reduced tickets and get the kids into the habit of going to the game year in year out.

In The South Stand

Thank you to everyone that helped i now have got our tickets.

In The South Stand

I don’t think we should be cheapening the product by reducing prices in some last minute, fire sale. It’s been abundantly clear for months that Catalans would be a top two side and therefore have a home play-off game, so it’s not a shock to many that they’re in the final. The sport has had months to plan for this eventuality and have, as ever, done nothing at all and are now likely to scramble around to fill some seats later this week.

I also think it’s a sad indictment on the game that Rugby League fans don’t want to attend a Grand Final between the back-to-back champions and arguably the most exciting team in 2021. I don’t think there’s any bias there, either. Maybe I’m a bit of a rugby tragic but under the hypothetical situation of this being, say, Wigan or Leeds as the back-to-back champions and Catalans playing on Saturday, I’d have a ticket booked for it and I’d be looking forward to it. The fact that Rugby League fans aren’t interested in attending and/or would rather watch at home/the pub/not at all says a lot about the state of the game onfield and certainly off it, too. I don’t think tickets are unreasonably priced for Saturday either, there’s something for all budgets.

The attendance certainly shouldn’t be used as a stick to beat Catalans with, the anger and resentment should be aimed firmly at the door of the RFL and Super League. I hope the game gets the attendance the event and both teams deserve.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club