Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Grand Final Tickets

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    I was referring to this Friday, on the ticket website there is an embarrassing number of available tickets left where season ticket holders usually sit, it's no use calling Wigan and Warrington out for not turning up when it looks like we're doing the same although I hope that I'm preaching to the converted here and at least most on redvee are going, no excuses please
    No excuses? Many people still don't fancy catching or passing on to family members a deadly virus that hasn't gone away. I dread to think about the rammed trains and trams come the final.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    No excuses? Many people still don't fancy catching or passing on to family members a deadly virus that hasn't gone away. I dread to think about the rammed trains and trams come the final.
    If people are waiting until the virus goes away before they come back to the rugby then it's highly likely they'll never be at a match again.

Completely understand that view of course, although it's interesting to see how little it's deterring fans of other sports and events in comparison.

On a positive note, Saints have sold out hospitality so that should be a decent money spinner for them. Hopefully there's enough in the North stand to make it look semi respectable on TV.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Whilst I can see where you're coming from, my own experiences of travelling up and back for games on public transport, going to pubs etc, suggest to me that many have become much more relaxed about Covid.
    If anything stops people from attending, it will be the fuel 'shortage', which I expect will rumble on into the weekend.

Starting A Programme Collection

Sorry you should take offence at what was meant as a light hearted throw away remark, of course if you still want to take every precaution you must, but as a fella who is much nearer eighty than seventy, who has had a bad dose of Covid and has had friends sadly die of it, I have made a decision to carry on life as in the new normal, and if that means enjoying going to Wembley, hopefully Old Trafford, Saints and the pub to drink not as the bottle label says, but " irresposibly" then so be it. Once again sorry if you took offence

Think it's dangerous when you have a game like this crowd wise.

Some people will "save their money" for OT because we're favourites and being realistic it is a lot of money for tickets/travel this week and same again the one after.

Play off crowds in RL in general are just really poor. Pre-Covid was the same.

If we win on Friday infront of lets say 10k (at best I'd guess) with Leeds bringing 2k we'll probably have 15k Saints fans at OT so it'll double in a week.

Nearly every time in sport has the same situation when they get to a final, though.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    Well it’s fortunate that neither of us are playing Leeds and Cas in our route then.
    Want to try again. Whenever you reappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Want to try again. Whenever you reappear.
    He's busy buying his Leeds top for tonight

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble View Post
    Now I know there’s a semi final to be won first but it’s been announced that if we do win our semi Saints fans will have the West Stand (Stretford End) if anyone is looking to get tickets early.

https://www.superleague.co.uk/articl...Bc9X0cOszg4MII
    Just a reminder for those looking at tickets for next week (now it’s officially safe to do so!). We’re in the West Stand (Stretford End).
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Got A Season Ticket

Members can purchase through the club too

https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2021/10/0...le-to-members/

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EddieVonEagle View Post
    Members can purchase through the club too

https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2021/10/0...le-to-members/

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Probably best to go through the club right now as the shitbag organisation that is the RFL cant do anything right. The website crashes or blue circles. If you could gouge out the eyes of the idiots that run the RFL I gladly would. Totally, totally inept.

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

Tickets booked whilst walking out of the ground through saints website. W104.. COYS

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    Probably best to go through the club right now as the shitbag organisation that is the RFL cant do anything right. The website crashes or blue circles. If you could gouge out the eyes of the idiots that run the RFL I gladly would. Totally, totally inept.
    Got my tickets from RFL for W208 - wasn't getting stuck in the loop of forgotten password, your username doesn't exist on Saints' website

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/rugbyleague/

Learning All The Songs

I thought that was just me with the username and pass word issues

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Noooobie

I’ve had issues for ages with the login procedure and the system not excepting password or a reset.

But it worked tonight password reset email arrived with in 5 mins of a reset and now tickets booed W205

COYS

Booked online via Saints this morning, wanted 204 but its sold out. settled for 203. COYS.

Quote Originally Posted by paulscnthorpe View Post
    Got my tickets from RFL for W208 - wasn't getting stuck in the loop of forgotten password, your username doesn't exist on Saints' website

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/rugbyleague/
    Also got mine through the RFL website, very quickly done, perhaps it being in the early hours whilst watching the match again after arriving home after a few drinks might have something to do with it, printed the tickets out all done and dusted, just a small point, With it being a big ground is there any mention anywhere of a Covid vaccination certificate required, I know they were required at Manchester theatres recently

Edit just had another look on the website and it recommends that supporters have their passes available for inspection, but then goes on to say that supporters without passes WILL NOT be turned away, so it seems a bit pointless recommending it anyway

Learning All The Songs

bought mine last night after some initial problems with the Superleague site -W202.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

I’m sorted in W204. Same plan as 2019, head for the Lowry around 3pm for food and a few pints then a nice stroll up to the ground. Can’t wait.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

201 me from RFL website. 12.30 Gerrard Coach booked.

Got A Season Ticket Naturalised_Yicker's Avatar

Default Frustrating

:wub been on Saints ticket site since 08.00 it won’t go past the screen where you’re logged in. The ‘continue’ button is inactive. Just stuck in a frustrating loop. RFL site just crashes when you try and select one of the available blocks. I appreciate that the web traffic is busy but this is beyond a joke. I’ve emailed saints probably won’t get a reply this side of Xmas ! I live 90 miles away it’s a pain to have to travel down to the ticket office. Still, I guess it’s great to be in the GF again. COYS

How long is it open to members before going on general sale?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalised_Yicker View Post
    :wub been on Saints ticket site since 08.00 it won’t go past the screen where you’re logged in. The ‘continue’ button is inactive. Just stuck in a frustrating loop. RFL site just crashes when you try and select one of the available blocks. I appreciate that the web traffic is busy but this is beyond a joke. I’ve emailed saints probably won’t get a reply this side of Xmas ! I live 90 miles away it’s a pain to have to travel down to the ticket office. Still, I guess it’s great to be in the GF again. COYS
    We got ours from e-ticketing via the super league website last night mate. Block W202
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    How long is it open to members before going on general sale?
    General sale is usually Monday, or buy from the RFL if you don’t want to wait.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Got A Season Ticket

Women's Grand final tickets are now free to members from RFL. Hopefully not breaking any secrets. There is a code that works for anyone with a RFL/Our League account.

How do you buy tickets on the saints website , I haven't logged in but the option to buy tickets isn't there ?