Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 47 123451121 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigan

In The South Stand reliable sauce's Avatar

Default Wigan

Hahahahahahahaha

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Wigan stewards confiscated this and chucked out the 2 lads who had brought it. Hilarious.

Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

[QUOTE=The Wee Waa Womble;831443]Wigan stewards confiscated this and chucked out the 2 lads who had brought it. Hilarious.

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.c.

We don't want any negativity when it's going so well

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble View Post
    Wigan stewards confiscated this and chucked out the 2 lads who had brought it. Hilarious.

like a Lam to the slaughter

Learning All The Songs saint mac's Avatar

I think Lam is without doubt the best coach SL as ever seen.He is so unlucky with the great plays he as the Wigan players performing it’s just the last pass that are letting them down if they could just get those last passes right they would win the Grand Final with out getting out of 2nd gear and the Challenge Cup would already be in the cabinet.
    I hope you read this IL WE DONT WANT Wigan to loose the greatest coach SL as ever seen.

Learning All The Songs

The Wigan Envy O Meter is well and truly over into St Helens right now ...............................

That’s not true, the stewards were particularly cruel and nasty with them, and made them stay for the full match….
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

They have a fans forum scheduled for next Tuesday, reckon if enough of us ask they’d live stream it?

Leigh have scored more points on average per game than Wigan this season

They have a fans forum scheduled for next Tuesday, reckon if enough of us ask they’d live stream it?
    Hahaha, that would be a fantastic watch.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by reliable sauce View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha
    I would not laugh too much , we have Wire , Catalan & Leeds on the bounce after the Leigh game .

Quote Originally Posted by fonsboy View Post
    I would not laugh too much , we have Wire , Catalan & Leeds on the bounce after the Leigh game .
    Zero tries scored in 204 minutes of rugby, getting booed off the pitch, fans putting up banners to have the coach sacked….regardless of our results or possible upcoming results it will never not be funny watching Wigan implode!

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    That’s not true, the stewards were particularly cruel and nasty with them, and made them stay for the full match….
    The match was billed as the "Retro game" it was such a success that the next home game will have a fancy dress theme , and the crowd will asked to dress like blue and white seats

And?
    I’m sure we won’t go 2 of those games without being able to score a try.

Probably have a week off when we are supposed to play Catalans if recent events are anything to go by.

Learning All The Songs

A very young pack. I do think there is a lot of good young lads there however their discipline in the tackle is shocking. Lam I am afraid has condoned the high shots and unless they have a set of coaches from junior level up eliminating the grubby stuff Wigans downward spiral will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by robert80 View Post
    A very young pack. I do think there is a lot of good young lads there however their discipline in the tackle is shocking. Lam I am afraid has condoned the high shots and unless they have a set of coaches from junior level up eliminating the grubby stuff Wigans downward spiral will continue.

I’m laughing today but at the back of my mind I don’t want Wigan to become so crap it’s irrelevant. The game needs competition and winning everything at a canter would become as boring as losing every week.
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

I’m laughing today but at the back of my mind I don’t want Wigan to become so crap it’s irrelevant. The game needs competition and winning everything at a canter would become as boring as losing every week.
    We might have to accept they will be more Krap next season on the border of that irrelevance, they lose Hastings and Gildart next year. No leadership on the field and no coach leadership, not sure if Wane can pull something out of the hat with that krap squad.

As Sculthorpe said on sky the likes of Smithies, Partington are not good enough or ready yet.

It’s just tremendously funny because for the past couple of years they’ve acted like complete bell*nds and have been found out and battered week on week.

It’s not just the forwards though, how poor was Bateman again last night? How poor was Hardaker? Gildart, what on earth has happened to him, I can’t see him getting anywhere near the starting line up in the NRL if he plays like this.

That Harry Smith too, hopefully he can keep the 7 spot next year. Leeds could have been reduced to 12 men all match and Wigan might have only kicked a penalty.
    Last edited by reliable sauce; 26th August 2021 at 08:43.

Duplicate.

Got A Season Ticket The Meister's Avatar

Don’t forget this is pretty much the same Wigan team who won the league leaders last year and were a whisker away from grand final glory - the only player losses of note are Shirley Temple O’Loughlin and Bevan French.

Wigan have a big decision to make - probably before the upcoming Magic Weekend. Lam has obviously lost the dressing room & looks like a beaten man week in week out.

I think their board will sack Lam soon & maybe promote Lockers to interim coach until the end of the season - they are still in the playoff places and have nothing to loose. History shows that’s when they are at their most dangerous unfortunately.
    “With great power comes great responsibility”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Meister View Post
    I think their board will sack Lam soon & maybe promote Lockers to interim coach until the end of the season

Well that'd help cut out the headshots and thuggery!

In The South Stand

They’re definitely the lesser team in that town now and I can only see that gap getting wider, which will significantly harm them.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

Has he gone yet? Surly he can’t keep his job

I think there is a star in the making with Piers-Paul, would love him at saints.