Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Calling Wolfie McWolf

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    You'll just have to accept that some folk on this site think your team feigns injury as a tactic, because they've seen it with their own eyes. Whether you agree or not is a matter for you alone.

Ahem! Don't forget the salary cap shenanigans.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie McWolf View Post
    You may have a couple of years on me but not many (born 61). I can help your memory though, you lost to us a couple of weeks ago.
    No need to refresh my memory, I remember the game but your question asked about a game I enjoyed when we lost. I didn't pick your game because I have never enjoyed losing to a bunch cheats.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    You cheated.

It doesn't count.
    Very good, you’ve got me!

You may have a couple of years on me but not many (born 61). I can help your memory though, you lost to us a couple of weeks ago.
    Born 61?

I’ve seen Saints win more championships in this last year than you’ve ever seen wire win.

Remember that when you are trolling on here……
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk

Seems like since a couple of people have departed Wolfie has become the go-to troll and trouble causer for some. Maybe some of you just like having an argument and are now having to try a bit harder and find more flimsy reasons to find someone to argue with ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gray77 View Post
    Seems like since a couple of people have departed Wolfie has become the go-to troll and trouble causer for some. Maybe some of you just like having an argument and are now having to try a bit harder and find more flimsy reasons to find someone to argue with ;-)

Maybe he’s just a troll?
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Good point well made and now we have announced Williams I’m a bit worried about apoplexy setting in on here so I’ll ease off.
    Yep born 61 so can’t be accused of being a glory hunter!

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

Good point well made and now we have announced Williams I’m a bit worried about apoplexy setting in on here so I’ll ease off.
    You would have to be born 2009 to be classed as one of them and a sh*t one at that

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    It always continues to amuse me to see how emotional some of our fans get when confronted by supporters from other clubs with differing views.
    Dave, I enjoy banter with opposition fans at games, even neutrals at finals; it never fails to amuse me however that some of them are so short of things to do that they have to go on another club's fans' forum.......
    Bemuses me.......
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warringtonsaint View Post
    Dave, I enjoy banter with opposition fans at games, even neutrals at finals; it never fails to amuse me however that some of them are so short of things to do that they have to go on another club's fans' forum.......
    Bemuses me.......
    I,ve always had problems with Warrington and Hull KR fans at games sometimes threatening when leaving the ground. Had some unsavoury goading from Warrington fans at a couple of Grand Finals and Challenge Cup Fans, usually it is when their team is not actually playing in the Final and become hardened Yorkshire or French fans for the day.

Never had much trouble with Bradford, Wigan, Hull, Catalan and Leeds fans, sometimes we get over zealous Leeds Fans but Warrington and Hull KR fans are a different animal in my book. Warrington can't even control some of their Stewards when dishing out a bit of thuggery.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    I,ve always had problems with Warrington and Hull KR fans at games sometimes threatening when leaving the ground. Had some unsavoury goading from Warrington fans at a couple of Grand Finals and Challenge Cup Fans, usually it is when their team is not actually playing in the Final and become hardened Yorkshire or French fans for the day.

Never had much trouble with Bradford, Wigan, Hull, Catalan and Leeds fans, sometimes we get over zealous Leeds Fans but Warrington and Hull KR fans are a different animal in my book. Warrington can't even control some of their Stewards when dishing out a bit of thuggery.
    I worked in Warrington for a long time and it's not just their fans but the town as a whole.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sherdleyboy View Post
    I worked in Warrington for a long time and it's not just their fans but the town as a whole.
    So did I, worked at BNFL (Birchwood} had to be careful what I said most of them wouldn't do rugby banter. Best oppostion fans for me are the Hull Fans lots of great banter at their old ground.

Can't be accused of being a glory hunter as you've not won anything

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Can't be accused of being a glory hunter as you've not won anything
    That was my point RF, stuck with my team through thin and slightly less thin.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Sherdleyboy View Post

I lived in Warrington for a while around 2005/2006 (well in Bruche to be exact) always found the people spot on tbh , the dog and partridge was a decent local pub and then into the Chicago rocks and flares on a weekend and the Irish club on a Sunday.

Bet most of them have been shut down now , their team does seem to have a few masters "of the dark arts" in them at the mo and a few who play close to the edge but I guess if they were rubbish we wouldn't care!

In The South Stand

As I've posted to Wolfie, I can't remember calling him a troll, although he accused me of doing so, I've enjoyed most of his input until recently when he has become rather combative when this has been unecessary. He'll just have to accept that many on this site believe that his team feigns injury as a regular tactic to waste time and destroy the oppositions momentum and that somehow Wire are exempt from the salary cap.