Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Coote to Hull KR?

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Dos Cervezas View Post
    I’ve been told it’s Cator from Hull anyway. I wouldn’t be against that at all, he was their best player last year and has looked good under Hodgson too.
    Is everyone happy with that? He seems to me to be a smaller, less effective version of Morgan Knowles.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Dos Cervezas View Post
    I wouldn’t touch Connor. His semi-final performance summed him up, does some good stuff but liable to multiple head explosions whether it’s errors or being unnecessarily niggly.

I’ve been told it’s Cator from Hull anyway. I wouldn’t be against that at all, he was their best player last year and has looked good under Hodgson too.

He’d have to bulk up some, according to stats he’s 13st 1lb

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    Is everyone happy with that? He seems to me to be a smaller, less effective version of Morgan Knowles.
    Probably a replacement for Bentley who is smaller than Cator, seem to remember him getting some postive opinions from match commentries. Got young player of the year at Bradford I think similar to Bentley.

Noooobie

Can't see Connor at all. Total flake, more interested in winding up opposition players than in winning the game for his team.
    Is he really a competitor?
    Not a Saints player at all.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    Might be looking at it as a replacement for him ,he will be the next one to jump ship I think he will be NRL bound in the next 12 to 18 months

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by BbrookTM View Post
    Might be looking at it as a replacement for him ,he will be the next one to jump ship I think he will be NRL bound in the next 12 to 18 months
    Are you always this optimistic or is today your birthday?

In The South Stand reliable sauce's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Probably a replacement for Bentley who is smaller than Cator, seem to remember him getting some postive opinions from match commentries. Got young player of the year at Bradford I think similar to Bentley.
    Cator is definitely not bigger than Bentley. Both height and weight.

He’s a very good young player though. Couldn’t see him at second row he doesn’t appear big enough, very similar playing style to Knowles also who is less effective in second row.

In The South Stand

Hope it's not Connor, he's a grub. Both skill and temperament wise he reminds me of Rangi Chase and we all knpw how that ended.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    Hope it's not Connor, he's a grub. Both skill and temperament wise he reminds me of Rangi Chase and we all knpw how that ended.
    From other comments on here it appears that he won’t be coming to Saints but I think he’d be a breath of fresh air. You could say plenty of negative things about Sean Long but does anyone regret his signing? Connor would certainly divide opinion but he could also be entertaining. I doubt, however, that CW would see him fitting into his highly disciplined structure.

Quote Originally Posted by reliable sauce View Post
    Cator is definitely not bigger than Bentley. Both height and weight.

He’s a very good young player though. Couldn’t see him at second row he doesn’t appear big enough, very similar playing style to Knowles also who is less effective in second row.
    I think Cator is 5' 11" and 84 kg. and our Bentley is 5' 9" and 94 kg. Don't think anyone has the stamina of Bentley though.

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    Always find his temperament is better as an international player than a club player, playing club rugby brings out the grubiness in him.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by A.O.88 View Post
    Are you always this optimistic or is today your birthday?
    I think you getting optimistic mixed up with realistic pal if you can’t see that MK is far to good for SL and it’s only natural for someone of his ability to want to test himself in the toughest comp don’t get me wrong I want him to sign a 5yr extension but you have to be REALISTIC!!!!!!!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    I don’t think he will be the Bentley replacement, that’s if he comes. Only seen him at LF, has he played hooker?

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    I don’t think he will be the Bentley replacement, that’s if he comes. Only seen him at LF, has he played hooker?
    According to Hull’s website, yes. And centre.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by BbrookTM View Post
    I think you getting optimistic mixed up with realistic pal if you can’t see that MK is far to good for SL and it’s only natural for someone of his ability to want to test himself in the toughest comp don’t get me wrong I want him to sign a 5yr extension but you have to be REALISTIC!!!!!!!
    �� I don’t doubt you’re right I just prefer not to think about it. I hate the thought of us being some sort of feeder club even if this is the reality when it come to the NRL.

Banned

Just to throw one into the mix regarding the replacement for Bentley; I liked the look of Matty Foster eho hits hard and may be worth a shirt next year when he gets back on loan from Leigh.