Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The team vs HKR

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reliable sauce View Post
    I doubt he’ll be selected unless back up.

All stars look set to be

1. Jake Connor
    6. Jackson Hastings
    7. Aiden Sezer
    Has anything been published yet on All Stars selection other than the one or two names on Total RL? If it has I have missed it.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Has anything been published yet on All Stars selection other than the one or two names on Total RL? If it has I have missed it.
    Was supposed to be yesterday but nothing other than this https://www.totalrl.com/connor-to-pl...ons-all-stars/ which backs up the Connor, Hastings, Sezer 1/6/7 combo posted above. Presumably it will be out later today.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble View Post
    Was supposed to be yesterday but nothing other than this https://www.totalrl.com/connor-to-pl...ons-all-stars/ which backs up the Connor, Hastings, Sezer 1/6/7 combo posted above. Presumably it will be out later today.
    Thanks mate. That was the one I had seen, but thought I may have missed it somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    Just spotted on SKY Sports that 5 HKR players have tested positive for Covid, so could it be another game being called off?
    https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...avirus-5553270
    I could agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

In The South Stand

Game off. Great news.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

Learning All The Songs

Just been officially announced. The game is off

Saints have just announced game is off.

https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2021/06/2...-kr-postponed/
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Good news for us, don't mind admitting it.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

I just spotted that too. Great news to be honest.
    I could agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Another team to catch the playing someone decent variant, I don't think two cases is particularly high, but I think the 9 close contacts is a disgrace - I bet if they forfeited the game the close contacts would be much lower!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    Good news for us, don't mind admitting it.
    Further down the track, I hope we are not trying to re arrange the Leeds amd Hull KR fixtures as we approach the play offs.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Further down the track, I hope we are not trying to re arrange the Leeds amd Hull KR fixtures as we approach the play offs.
    I suppose that's the whole point of the win percentage idea; we won't be forced to cram games in if we don't have to.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by paulscnthorpe View Post
    Another team to catch the playing someone decent variant, I don't think two cases is particularly high, but I think the 9 close contacts is a disgrace - I bet if they forfeited the game the close contacts would be much lower!
    Morning all. Decided to register and reply after reading this post as I found it highly disrespectful. Hull KR at the time of the users post didnt have two confirmed cases they had five, the had a further 9 isolating. The game against yourselves came at a time with Rovers full of confidence having won their previous three games and off the back of a hugely impressive defensive effort against Wigan. We were due to be playing at home against yourselves with you having four playing for England and two further players selected for the combined nations side.

Everybody including coaches, fans and staff will have wanted this game to go ahead and to suggest something deceitful has gone on is quite frankly laughable and disrespectful.

Easty.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by EastyHKR View Post
    Morning all. Decided to register and reply after reading this post as I found it highly disrespectful. Hull KR at the time of the users post didnt have two confirmed cases they had five, the had a further 9 isolating. The game against yourselves came at a time with Rovers full of confidence having won their previous three games and off the back of a hugely impressive defensive effort against Wigan. We were due to be playing at home against yourselves with you having four playing for England and two further players selected for the combined nations side.

Everybody including coaches, fans and staff will have wanted this game to go ahead and to suggest something deceitful has gone on is quite frankly laughable and disrespectful.

Easty.
    We are the Double Champions and you will do as your told. The infestation comes from your club so its your fault?

Noooobie

Not going to argue that its our problem and we should own it. What I argued against is the comment that we've acted deceitful in which we havent.

Not going to argue that its our problem and we should own it. What I argued against is the comment that we've acted deceitful in which we havent.
    I don’t think the majority of Saints supporters think HKR acted deceitfully. As you say, it was a game we didn’t want for the reasons you stipulate.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

I've no doubt you have the cases - you can't make they up. However for so few cases to result in 9 close contacts is in my opinion poor form.

My point is should there be a points deduction would the processes be better?

Anyway, the match is off

Noooobie

9 isolating from five confirmed cases. Not sure we could have done much better. Four were west Yorkshire lads who car shared. Reckon they are no longer allowed to car share. ������

Banned

9 isolating from five confirmed cases. Not sure we could have done much better. Four were west Yorkshire lads who car shared. Reckon they are no longer allowed to car share. ������
    I'm surprised 4 of them are together. But what also surprises me is that professional athletes haven't been vaccinated. You can have 2 jabs 4 weeks apart and then it stops all this nonsense.

To be honest from a HKR view there would possibly have been no better time to play us.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I'm surprised 4 of them are together. But what also surprises me is that professional athletes haven't been vaccinated. You can have 2 jabs 4 weeks apart and then it stops all this nonsense.
    It reduces the chances but doesn't remove the risk totally. I know people doubled jabbed who have caught it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    It reduces the chances but doesn't remove the risk totally. I know people doubled jabbed who have caught it
    Well there you go, it reduces the risk. Surely that's better than nothing and only the same as everyone else.

Banned

I think you're getting deflected grief from the Leeds case, where for the second successive year they've happened to get out of travelling to Catalans (as well as playing us), and they're the RFL darlings.

Quite like your club, seems to be run nicely (the Mose care is testament to that) and lot of time for your coach.

It'd be great if you could get a playoff spot and deny Leeds this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    It was probably not possible to have people vaccinated who were younger than the age threshold prescribed by the government at any given time unless they had “underlying health problems”. I imagine other employers would be aggrieved if many of their staff could not be vaccinated and yet professional sorts people could jump the queue.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    It was probably not possible to have people vaccinated who were younger than the age threshold prescribed by the government at any given time unless they had “underlying health problems”. I imagine other employers would be aggrieved if many of their staff could not be vaccinated and yet professional sorts people could jump the queue.
    True enough I suppose.

It's annoying all the same the way they've carried on and now the vaccine doesn't even work properly, I'd be well ••••ed off if I couldn't go back to work next week after having both jabs.