Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Track & bloody trace

Banned

Default Track & bloody trace

Apparently I came into contact with someone with Covid on 18th, in Heathrow would be my guess as I can't remember using it anywhere else. Anyway, it's only this morning I've been contacted and have to isolate for another 4 days, bit of a pain in the arse but no real drama and I can claim £500 for my trouble. My point is though, what a shambles, I've been in contact with loads of people since then and I'd hate to think I'd passed it on to anyone, especially kids. Fortunately everyone is ok.

And to improve my day even further I burned my backside on the towel radiator getting out of the shower this morning

I bet you moved quicker than Regan Grace when you did that!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    I bet you moved quicker than Regan Grace when you did that!
    It livened me up. I can't imagine it was a pretty sight.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Track and trace has been a joke from the start as has the app. Stand next to someone in the supermarket queue, get pinged, isolate for 10 days, go to supermarket to restock, get pinged again, isolate again for ten days etc........ Is it any wonder people were not signing up to it, ignoring it and or being told by their employers not to use it at work. There was no way some people could afford to isolate at the start of thepandemic.

It's ridiculous that Heathrow has only this week started to use a separate terminal for arrivals from Red List countries.