Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Non Sky Saints games

Starting A Programme Collection

I've got an Our League Account and I'm a season ticket holder I've no recollection if it's an account set up after receiving a code for the club or not - how can I tell if I'll be able to watch the game as it doesn't really show up?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by WidnesExile View Post
    I've got an Our League Account and I'm a season ticket holder I've no recollection if it's an account set up after receiving a code for the club or not - how can I tell if I'll be able to watch the game as it doesn't really show up?
    Locked image at side of game.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Locked image at side of game.
    Well mine appears locked.

I found a Voucher code but when I enter it it says it been used, I believe that was the 'for August' code that went out initially.

Rang the club and got no answer!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WidnesExile View Post
    Well mine appears locked.

I found a Voucher code but when I enter it it says it been used, I believe that was the 'for August' code that went out initially.

Rang the club and got no answer!
    Try emailing them or getting hold of them on twitter. They’ll need to send you this seasons code. Also, check your junk/spam folder
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Noooobie

Email the club on keepmeupdated@saintsrlfc.com with your ST number and name from the email address registered with the club and they will send you a new voucher code

I emailed last night and had a reply this morning

COYS!

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    Lots of people moaning about the sterile nature of the modern game; lots whingeing about the non-availability of games on Sky. Is it similar to European governments suggesting the AstraZeneca vaccination is not safe while also complaining that the UK is preventing them from obtaining supplies of it?
    I think a lot of us keep hoping for better performances. I didn’t like our performance against Leeds but liked getting through. I hope that our performance against Wakefield will be more entertaining. It’s disappointment followed by unfounded optimism.

When Barba first arrived his initial performances weren’t great and then something clicked and he was enthralling to watch. The level of his performances then stalled but I kept hoping he’d show some class again. I was ultimately disappointed but kept on hoping. I think being a supporter often involves a suspension of cold logic.

Some of the Astra Zeneca stuff is just political and defies logic. And I say that as a Remainer.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost of '99 View Post
    Part of the premium Sky pay for is exclusivity, they are the exclusive rights holders for all live Super League broadcasts.
    The SL clubs selling access to games Sky have chosen not to broadcast breaches that contract.

Now Sky and SLE agreed last year to increase the number of games Sky show in exchange for clubs being able to partially waive the exclusivity clauses to allow season ticket holders to see games. I've no idea if a further variation has been proposed to Sky to try and get at something else whilst grounds are closed but wanting to sell pay per view access to watch games is more of a fundamental breach of the existing contract. And the middle of negotiations for the next deal is not an ideal time to try and get them to vary the existing one.
    Does anyone know why Sky aren’t showing all games? I only have it for Rugby League and they keep sneaking prices up. If they’ve made the decision not to cover all games they’re really not thinking of their Rugby League viewers. If it’s the club’s decision, because they don’t like playing all games at one ground, it shows lack of consideration to fans. My experience of the Our League app through a smart TV left me with eye strain because of poor picture quality.

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    Try emailing them or getting hold of them on twitter. They’ll need to send you this seasons code. Also, check your junk/spam folder
    Thanks for the help guys did just that and got the code back really quickly.

The games unlocked

COYS

Learning All The Songs

Has anyone successfully installed the our league app on an Amazon firestick, or are we all hooking laptops up to TVs?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Geoggy View Post
    Has anyone successfully installed the our league app on an Amazon firestick, or are we all hooking laptops up to TVs?
    It works with the chromcast app (saints tv doesn’t) which covers most modernish teles

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Suttoner View Post
    Does anyone know why Sky aren’t showing all games? I only have it for Rugby League and they keep sneaking prices up. If they’ve made the decision not to cover all games they’re really not thinking of their Rugby League viewers. If it’s the club’s decision, because they don’t like playing all games at one ground, it shows lack of consideration to fans. My experience of the Our League app through a smart TV left me with eye strain because of poor picture quality.
    Ordinarily sky don't show all games every week,it's only due to the pandemic and the use of 1 ground that they did.

Learning All The Songs

You should’ve been emailed a code from the club, if not you need to contact them and ask for it. You then create an Our League account and go to the live streaming section and redeem the code. You can then watch all Saints games.

More info on this link:

https://www.rugby-league.com/streaming_faqs

If you have any problems send me a message I’ll try and help out.
    Thanks YG. I do have an Our League account and I watched Tommy’s testimonial as I paid for it but I don't remember getting a code from Saints when I renewed my ST. I’ll contact the club. Thanks for the offer of help if I don't crack it.

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Thanks YG. I do have an Our League account and I watched Tommy’s testimonial as I paid for it but I don't remember getting a code from Saints when I renewed my ST. I’ll contact the club. Thanks for the offer of help if I don't crack it.
    No problem. You’ll definitely need the code in order to watch Friday’s game.

I just log into our league using my browser on the TV so no need to use any other device.

In The South Stand

I’ve used an Amazon Firestick to watch but picture quality was poor on a large screen TV. I used a wireless keyboard with the Firestick, which makes entering website addresses easier.

I might have been better taking the simple option and watching on my iPad.

Starting A Programme Collection Armourer's Avatar

I couldn't download the App as i think its only for mobile devices (maybe wrong) what i did with Firestick was download the downloader app and watch it on that but I have to agree with others on here the picture isn't great so i end up watching it on my MacBook.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble View Post
    £10 ‘pay on the door’ for a non Sky fixture seems fair to me. Money could have been split between Sky, our league, whoever. Someone is paying for the pay of filming, production, commentary etc of these games anyway, this is all extra revenue and viewership that could have been added at no extra cost to the broadcasters.
    Just to clarify then, as someone living 90 miles away and hence not a season ticket holder, I can't pay to watch this game despite it being streamed? Not through sky, or our league app, or saints TV? What kind of logic is that?

Quote Originally Posted by EPiP View Post
    I wasn't asking for a reduced price. Would be happy to pay say £15. It seems stupid to stream a game which a maximum of about 15,000 people will be able to watch. Even county cricket is available at the moment.
    An alternative for those who can’t get the game on Our league is to download the NOW app and you can purchase a day membership for £9.99 which allows you to watch all 11 sky sports channels.

For a longer term solution you can buy a Now TV smart stick from Curry’s or Argos for £29.99. You plug the stick into your TV, connect to Wi-fi and you can watch NOW TV. A bonus at the moment is that you get 1 months cinema and entertainment thrown in and a sports day pass included in the price.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/now-tv...-criteria.html

Not advertising everyone but it is an alternative a worth looking at.

WARNING! WIDNES FAN!

Any codes flying around for this weeks game?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHarryPinner View Post
    Just to clarify then, as someone living 90 miles away and hence not a season ticket holder, I can't pay to watch this game despite it being streamed? Not through sky, or our league app, or saints TV? What kind of logic is that?
    I’m assuming the whole game will be on Saints TV as a replay on Saturday as all the others have been but no you can’t watch it live unless you’re a season ticket holder. As discussed above, there is no logic to it.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lucan View Post
    An alternative for those who can’t get the game on Our league is to download the NOW app and you can purchase a day membership for £9.99 which allows you to watch all 11 sky sports channels.

For a longer term solution you can buy a Now TV smart stick from Curry’s or Argos for £29.99. You plug the stick into your TV, connect to Wi-fi and you can watch NOW TV. A bonus at the moment is that you get 1 months cinema and entertainment thrown in and a sports day pass included in the price.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/now-tv...-criteria.html

Not advertising everyone but it is an alternative a worth looking at.
    But the game isn't on SKY Sports. It's on Our League only, that's the whole point people have been making.

Quote Originally Posted by col81 View Post
    Any codes flying around for this weeks game?
    Good luck getting a season ticket holder to give up their Our League log in details or their code mate.

WARNING! WIDNES FAN!

Good luck getting a season ticket holder to give up their Our League log in details or their code mate.
    its ok ive sorted it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHarryPinner View Post
    That's rugby league in a nutshell. Cutting off part of the fanbase and losing a revenue stream.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by col81 View Post
    its ok ive sorted it
    So what have you done? do tell