Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Please All Read!

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

Default Please All Read!

As most will be aware, keeping the site and forum alive comes at a cost - so we’re delighted to be able to keep the site alive with the support of our sponsor JB&B Leach, which means that we’ll celebrate the sites 18th birthday this week with our future secure for another year!

If you could drop a word of appreciation below to our new sponsors - and recommend them whenever someone is looking to Buy or Sell property in the town, it’d be appreciated - feel free to retweet our sponsor posts also!

...and tell them to say Redvee sent you!!

FFEE9654-E064-4F7F-825A-1E32470B283A.jpg

JB&B Leach sponsors Redvee.Net for 2021 season

Redvee.Net is delighted to welcome JB&B Leach Estate Agents as Site and Forum Sponsor for the 2021 season, helping to ensure Saints fans continue to have a perfect home to call their own online!

As Redvee.Net celebrates it’s 18th Birthday this week, it’s a perfect time to announce our new sponsorship with another staple of the town, with JB&B Leach having been trading from St Helens town centre since 1856.

Over the years, much has changed within the town and the surrounding areas, but one thing has remained consistent – JB & B Leach has consistently delivered exceptional property services to generations of local residents and is rightly regarded as St Helen’s premier estate agent.

JB&B Leach covers all aspects of the residential property market and are complemented by the in-house financial services team from the Mortgage Advice Bureau – whether you are buying, selling, letting or renting you can be assured that you will receive the very best advice for all of your property needs.

You call into the showroom at 21 Hardshaw Street, St Helens, where the friendly team can discuss how they can make a difference to your next move, or contact them either by phone on 01744 22816 or by email: sales@jbbleach.com

@RedveeDotNet

Got A Season Ticket

My son is buying his first house at the moment and we’ve booked several viewings with JB&B Leach. I have to say, they’re one of the most professional estate agents we’ve dealt with so far. I’d definitely recommend them. Thanks to them also for their support of the site.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dagzie View Post
    My son is buying his first house at the moment and we’ve booked several viewings with JB&B Leach. I have to say, they’re one of the most professional estate agents we’ve dealt with so far. I’d definitely recommend them. Thanks to them also for their support of the site.
    My dad used Leach as well and they were very good.

Banned

When we needed a valuation, they were happy to accommodate us - they just wanted us to be honest with them, and the guy that visited was really professional.

In The South Stand

My Son is looking to sell his house and buy another,have told him to check them out.

When I was looking at moving back to the area a few months ago I used JB&B for a few viewings and they were spot on.

The only estate agents that consistently returned calls and actually tried to sort things out for us so from a buyers perspective I'd recommend them.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Starting A Programme Collection Saintsaregods's Avatar

They helped to sell my mum’s house after she died, they were very accommodating, professional & transparent. I’d be happy to use them again.
    Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

Learning All The Songs

Bronco don't want to know the amounts but where do costs come from? from someone who knows nowt about IT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Bronco don't want to know the amounts but where do costs come from? from someone who knows nowt about IT

Legal bills from defending libel allegations against Angry Dave

Learning All The Songs SaintJon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webbo again View Post
    legal bills from defending libel allegations against angry dave

Got A Season Ticket

My wife and I bought our first house through Leach’s in 1969. It was a 2 bedroom town house in Rainhill that cost £2,750. The mortgage was £17 a month - my widowed mother thought we were bonkers!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    Legal bills from defending libel allegations against Angry Dave
    prick