Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 166

Thread: Betting thread

  1. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4,739
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Done Samcro E/W in the Ryanair. More for a bit of interest than anything, it's wide open.

  2. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wilts
    Posts
    5,346
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I'd say that's a pretty decent bet. I can't seem to find it on the website, I fancy a bit of that myself.
    Well done with Chantry House; did'nt fancy it myself but you got that one right so hopefully a good day for you thus far.... TT take note!

  3. #78
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Back to normal , 20 on Min

  4. #79
    really is sorry Reacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wigan
    Age
    48
    Posts
    11,892
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Had Kalashnikov e/w so decent profit on that. The Shunter is my main single today

    Well done AD on Chantry House. Hats off


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4,739
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    Well done with Chantry House; did'nt fancy it myself but you got that one right so hopefully a good day for you thus far.... TT take note!
    That put me up for the festival. What a race from Allaho.

    I'm having a good go on Paisley Park in the Stayers although I've always liked Sire Du Berlais and it appears to be attracting late money.

  6. #81
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    That put me up for the festival. What a race from Allaho.

    I'm having a good go on Paisley Park in the Stayers although I've always liked Sire Du Berlais and it appears to be attracting late money.
    Allaho destroyed everything , hoping flooring porter does the same in the next .

  7. #82
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Kerching

  8. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4,739
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chalfie View Post
    Allaho destroyed everything , hoping flooring porter does the same in the next .
    Nice one mate, I didn't even look at it.

    I'm going to take Reacher on and have a go on a tip, Caribean Boy E/W.

  9. #84
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Macclesfield
    Age
    46
    Posts
    8,412
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Not happening for me today. Also got The Shunter on the nose in the 15:40 but given my luck today he'll probably jump the perimeter and have a lie down in the car park.

  10. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4,739
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray77 View Post
    Not happening for me today. Also got The Shunter on the nose in the 15:40 but given my luck today he'll probably jump the perimeter and have a lie down in the car park.
    We all have those days Gray.

  11. #86
    really is sorry Reacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wigan
    Age
    48
    Posts
    11,892
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Nice one mate, I didn't even look at it.

    I'm going to take Reacher on and have a go on a tip, Caribean Boy E/W.
    With his claimers allowance of his jockey included, The Shunter is carrying about a stone lighter


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4,739
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post
    With his claimers allowance of his jockey included, The Shunter is carrying about a stone lighter


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know but with the good ground it mitigates it a little bit. I'm just not feeling the shunter.

  13. #88
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post
    With his claimers allowance of his jockey included, The Shunter is carrying about a stone lighter


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gone for Shunter at them weights , terrible starter !

  14. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4,739
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chalfie View Post
    Gone for Shunter at them weights , terrible starter !
    Absolutely bogged it up the hill.

  15. #90
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Winner winner chicken dinner ,I am cashing out , dont normally win ,got paid on me day off lol

  16. #91
    really is sorry Reacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wigan
    Age
    48
    Posts
    11,892
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Boom. The Shunter duly obliges


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #92
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Macclesfield
    Age
    46
    Posts
    8,412
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Go on The Shunter, I'm up for the day after an absolute shocker really. He took the last horribly and I thought he was doomed, but that'll do for me.

  18. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4,739
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Telmesomethinggirl in the next although Willie Mullins has a strong hand in this and I do like Gauloise so I'll have a couple of bob E/W on that.

  19. #94
    really is sorry Reacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wigan
    Age
    48
    Posts
    11,892
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    What a jobsworth that starter is.

    Who do we fancy for the big one tomorrow? I may go on A Plus Tard with the way the festival has gone for Rachel Blackmore


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #95
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Telmesomethinggirl in the next although Willie Mullins has a strong hand in this and I do like Gauloise so I'll have a couple of bob E/W on that.
    Backing Telmesomethinggirl ,then definitely cashing out

  21. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4,739
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post
    What a jobsworth that starter is.

    Who do we fancy for the big one tomorrow? I may go on A Plus Tard with the way the festival has gone for Rachel Blackmore


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aye, no need for that messing about. That may be a very good shout although looking down the list it's all class so I think I may sleep on it. Obviously Al Boum Photo is in with strong shout but I really like Frodon at a bigger price and Briony Frost always seems to get the best out of him.

  22. #97
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Macclesfield
    Age
    46
    Posts
    8,412
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    I'm not sure it can stay on here beyond this week but we have a strong little group of punters here who could keep a decent 'off topic' betting thread going. I'll move this over at the weekend and we can keep it going if the desire is there to do so.

  23. #98
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Macclesfield
    Age
    46
    Posts
    8,412
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Stuck a sneaky bet on Telmesomethinggirl on a whim. Blackmore is having a fantastic week, and I've actually ended up with two winners and a pretty decent day overrall.

  24. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4,739
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray77 View Post
    I'm not sure it can stay on here beyond this week but we have a strong little group of punters here who could keep a decent 'off topic' betting thread going. I'll move this over at the weekend and we can keep it going if the desire is there to do so.
    Sounds like a plan to me and use it as a cross sports betting thread.

    Rachel Blackmore is an absolute machine, I'm going to have a few quid on Plan of Attack now after that.

  25. #100
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Macclesfield
    Age
    46
    Posts
    8,412
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Sounds like a plan to me and use it as a cross sports betting thread.

    Rachel Blackmore is an absolute machine, I'm going to have a few quid on Plan of Attack now after that.
    To win? Might be worth a final score to round off the day.

    edit - I still have a free bet with WH so topping it up and seeing where it takes me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •