Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
Bostik, you've taken an unwarranted hostile tone with me throughout our exchange, which frankly is pretty imature and uncalled for. I have never said I wouldn't have the vaccine have I? Please check my posts if you're unsure. So please don't make snide remarks such as: "People like you are so special you don't need to help others........................" where did I allude to thinking like that? You know nothing about me, yet because I urge caution re the vaccine you take a "holier than thou attitude" and insult me. I'm not going to continue our discussion as I don't come on here to be belittled by the likes of you. Your final paragraph sums it up really.
I have a concern with people spreading poor information at this moment is time for whatever reason. Your posts were full of conspiracies and picked up on all sorts of un-relation and sometimes wrong information. You were stating that the vaccine hadn’t had enough time for sufficient testing, then stated testing had only just started over the last week or so. Somebody reading your lies and misinformation could well have been persuaded not to have the vaccine.