Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: 20 Years Ago Today

Default 20 Years Ago Today

Just been reminded by the article in the Star about the WCC win against Brisbane at the Reebok.

Remember thinking we had no chance all week & soon realising within 5 minutes after kick off that we really did. Rest is history as they say

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Just been reminded by the article in the Star about the WCC win against Brisbane at the Reebok.

Remember thinking we had no chance all week & soon realising within 5 minutes after kick off that we really did. Rest is history as they say
    Barely remember anything about it bar the drop goals and freezing my arse off. Just watched some short highlights on youtube. Shocking late challenge by Tallis on Joynt but Newloves assist was a thing of absolute beauty!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

For some unknown reason I recognised and spoke to so many people that day who I never dreamt were supporters, yes we always get a few who show up in the big games but even neighbour's who are ardent goon fans . PS the coach was bricked coming through Platt Bridge , stopped and chased the little B@$t@(ds caught one but he had 'peed in his sisters 'passdowns' laughed me tranclements off .
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Starting A Programme Collection Roger Moore's Avatar

Joynts try, Sculthorpe and Long dropping goals and the 90 minute drive home, bleeding traffic.
    Loyal and true, not a glory hunter.