Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas folks. Hope you all have a good and safe one. Hopefully next year’s a better one
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Here’s to going back to back to back in 2021! Have a good one folks and stay safe!!
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Wishing everyone All the Best for Xmas and the New Year, hopefully a better one for 2021 with all the sacrifices we have had to make this year.

Learning All The Songs saint mac's Avatar

Merry Christmas everyone.

Got A Season Ticket Jack Reacher's Avatar

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year

Take care and look after your loved ones

Banned

All the best to everyone, lets hope for a better one next year but lets also try and enjoy the end of this one as best we can.

Much love AD.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

We have all been through quite a lot this year, hopefully the vaccine will bring an improved 2021. This site gives you a taste of home when you are away. Best wishes to everyone on here.

All the best everyone, have a good un.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Merry Christmas everyone, stay healthy

Sent from my SM-A716B using Tapatalk

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone, stay healthy

Sent from my SM-A716B using Tapatalk
    Best wishes to everyone on the forum,(looking at the profile picture I suspect Buddy and I are the only Buddy Rich fans on the forum)
    Last edited by Woolyback; 24th December 2020 at 09:19.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Merry Christmas everyone. Stay safe, look after your loved ones and to anyone who suffers from S.A.D. (my mrs does) things are now getting better day by day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone. Stay safe, look after your loved ones and to anyone who suffers from S.A.D. (my mrs does) things are now getting better day by day.
    Silly Auld Dope?

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Silly Auld Dope?

(Sorry, couldn't resist)
    That's much better than I expected.

In The South Stand

Merry Christmas to one and all. Here's to defending the title again in 2021! Enjoy!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk

It's been a strange year. Infuriating and desperate for obvious reasons but also fun and memorable for other reasons. Having a place like this were you can not only debate, argue and moan but also have a laugh and celebrate good stuff has been probably more valuable this year than any other. I've learnt a bit on here this year, we have some pretty knowledgeable RL people and some of the debates have been top class. I've also laughed a bit at some other debates, and I look forward to the same in 2021.

The big difference this year has obviously been that alot of us have used RV as our place to be during a match. Usually alot of us are at the game and RV is at its quietest for those 80 minutes every weekend. 2020 changed all that, and it will be strange but very welcome if this place does become quieter again when Saints are playing because that'll mean we're at the game with a pint in our hand rather than our phone. That would be great, that's what we need to hope for, sooner rather than later, because if we're all back at LP it'll mean that all the other stuff is on the right track as well.

Thanks for the craic, thanks for the laughs, thanks for being here for everyone else. Merry Christmas all, stay safe.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    Best wishes to everyone on the forum,(looking at the profile picture I suspect Buddy and I are the only Buddy Rich fans on the forum)
    Not quite! Great drummer Buddy Rich alongside Gene Krupa. If you get the chance go to a concert at Liverpool Philharmonic next July (26th) to watch George Thorogood and the Destroyers and the excellent Jeff Simon on drums.

Seasons greetings to one and all and hoping for a better year ahead. Keep safe, keep well, keep smiling!
    COYS

I saw Buddy live twice. When his solos were at full speed those sticks were just a blur. Incredible.

You’d be wrong! Big Swing Face is one of my favourite albums.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble View Post
    You’d be wrong! Big Swing Face is one of my favourite albums.
    This has made my Christmas,....... finding out that I'm not the only one on here, apologies for going off on a tangent with regards to what this forum is all about, but anyone who doesn't know what we are on about just you tube him. I saw him on just about every tour he made every year to the U K from the 60s. At one time the world's highest paid entertainer according to the Guiness Book of Records with Frank Sinatra billed underneath him on the band advertisement poster. He would have also gone down well in Thatto Heath Labour as a stand up comedian, sorry again for meandering, back to rugby league........l
    Last edited by Woolyback; 24th December 2020 at 21:09.

Merry Christmas everyone. Just got an early present in the form of a NHS notification telling me to Self Isolate for 6 days! Worst possible time but will be alright!!

All the best everyone!!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

This has made my Christmas,....... finding out that I'm not the only one on here, apologies for going off on a tangent with regards to what this forum is all about, but anyone who doesn't know what we are on about just you tube him. I saw him on just about every tour he made every year to the U K from the 60s. At one time the world's highest paid entertainer according to the Guiness Book of Records with Frank Sinatra billed underneath him on the band advertisement poster. He would have also gone down well in Thatto Heath Labour as a stand up comedian, sorry again for meandering, back to rugby league........l
    Unfortunately never got to see him live but growing up playing lead trumpet in big bands his charts were always superb. Norwegian Wood is possibly my favourite lead chart to play!

In The South Stand Paul Newlove's Avatar

All the best to all on here, hope you have a good Xmas and we all have a better 2021. Here's to the Saints making it three in a row (and Liverpool winning the league again..) Sorry guys.. Couldn't help it.. Oh and to a holiday of some sort Devon, Cornwall, Dorset or somewhere would do, my days out in 2020 have been one summers day in Southport and the rest my garden.
    Stay safe and good health to you and your families.

Got A Season Ticket

All the best to everyone let's hope for better 2021

Noooobie

Thanks all for your contributions this year.

I tend not to join in (better to say nothing and be thought an idiot than open your mouth and prove it...) but I watch and learn.

On the other subject, what do you call a bloke who hangs around with musicians?
    A Drummer!

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Newlove View Post
    All the best to all on here, hope you have a good Xmas and we all have a better 2021. Here's to the Saints making it three in a row (and Liverpool winning the league again..) Sorry guys.. Couldn't help it.. Oh and to a holiday of some sort Devon, Cornwall, Dorset or somewhere would do, my days out in 2020 have been one summers day in Southport and the rest my garden.
    Stay safe and good health to you and your families.
    I don't think any right minded person could stomach Liverpool winning anything more, they are like Wigan on Speed. If the tea lady slips on some Nivea it makes the national news, sick and tired of hearing of them winning something the mighty Blackburn Rovers and Leicester City won years before them.

Back to the theme of the thread now they have found their way into trying to be more important than Saints, Merry Christmas to Saints everywhere !
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.