Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets 2021

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    I should imagine its the logistical set up to be a vaccination centre, there would be a lot of virus free medical environment which might be difficult to switch on and off to allow it to become a sporting venue for a few days a week.
    I don't know how they plan to use the stadium, but I would imagine that the actual 'medical bit' (the sharp end, if you pardon the pun), would be relatively small and easy to contain and protect from 'normal' stadium use.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KentishBarry View Post
    I don't know how they plan to use the stadium, but I would imagine that the actual 'medical bit' (the sharp end, if you pardon the pun), would be relatively small and easy to contain and protect from 'normal' stadium use.
    I don't know either but I am assuming it will be high volume rollout and they might use at least 3 sides of the stadium because of the nature of the virus, one a holding/waiting area the other an inoculation area and then there would be a collection area especially for the elderly with mobility problems all under social distance condition with a one way system in place.

When my wife and I got tested at Haycock Park they used all the car parks an area about 4 times the area of the Saints Stadium, I'm assuming that "medical bit' would be enormous like using most of the whole South Stand rooms. There will also be some form of medicall staff IT area to collate data pre and post vaccination.
    Last edited by STIDDY; 5th January 2021 at 20:25.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Don't they already use the stadium for winter flu vaccine? It's done in the conference rooms I believe

Starting A Programme Collection RedSaint's Avatar

I had my flu jab in the redvee bar. Didn't take up much space at all.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedSaint View Post
    I had my flu jab in the redvee bar. Didn't take up much space at all.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    Perfect, get your jab and have a quick pint while they make sure you're ok (take your own pint glass).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by paulscnthorpe View Post
    Don't they already use the stadium for winter flu vaccine? It's done in the conference rooms I believe
    My mum had her first jab the other wek at Saints all I know is she went in at the players entrance

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

The 'Oxford' Jab will be available at Saints for the over 80s from Monday , according to the NHS the Vaccine already on site . Seems volunteers and the 'military' will be doing the 'jabbing' . Just hope if and when I get the nod my daughter doesn't shout my name out .
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by roy litherland View Post
    The 'Oxford' Jab will be available at Saints for the over 80s from Monday , according to the NHS the Vaccine already on site . Seems volunteers and the 'military' will be doing the 'jabbing' . Just hope if and when I get the nod my daughter doesn't shout my name out .
    Happy New Year Roy hope you and yours are well, all the best for 2021.
    The female of the species is the most fearsome to her own brood

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Why what have you done to her. Good that you are still posting Roy.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

My eldest daughter is one of the "jabbers" Don't put any Saints related gear on, it may hurt a little.

Starting A Programme Collection

Default Vaccine

My Mother is 88yrs and got a letter this morning she has no underlying conditions but needs to use a wheelchair and the need for accessible toilets, I phoned the NHS number and was given 2 available venues Manchester sports arena but was told she may have to use stairs which she can’t then was given Birmingham 74 miles ? We live In Newton le Willows.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ferester123 View Post
    My Mother is 88yrs and got a letter this morning she has no underlying conditions but needs to use a wheelchair and the need for accessible toilets, I phoned the NHS number and was given 2 available venues Manchester sports arena but was told she may have to use stairs which she can’t then was given Birmingham 74 miles ? We live In Newton le Willows.
    What??? Bang out of order that

Can't understand that, in the press conference the PM said that NHS vaccination sites will be all less than ten miles from anyone's home, the TWS starts on Monday, are you possibly in the Warrington Health Authority area, even so Man City must be over ten miles away. I also know of a ninety three year old who is frail and lives on his own, more or less housebound.. The surgery nurse is actually going to his own address to vaccinate him, already been given a date.

Hi Belgian , because i am "classed as very extremely vulnerable" my daughter who has been a nurse for over 17 years and works on the frontline has had to move out or stay off work until this is all over , she obviously rented an apartment (and still does) until I get the second dose . She has also volunteered on her days 'off' to help (unpaid) and has been seconded to a lovely fully paid off Rugby League ground ,my quote was a quip to wind her up and it did lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Why what have you done to her. Good that you are still posting Roy.
    See you soon .

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Hi Belgian , because i am "classed as very extremely vulnerable" my daughter who has been a nurse for over 17 years and works on the frontline has had to move out or stay off work until this is all over , she obviously rented an apartment (and still does) until I get the second dose . She has also volunteered on her days 'off' to help (unpaid) and has been seconded to a lovely fully paid off Rugby League ground ,my quote was a quip to wind her up and it did lol. See you soon .
    And mine was jus a quip to you Roy. Total respect for your daughter and all those other frontline people. Apart from the virus i think they do a great job all the time. Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    Can't understand that, in the press conference the PM said that NHS vaccination sites will be all less than ten miles from anyone's home, the TWS starts on Monday, are you possibly in the Warrington Health Authority area, even so Man City must be over ten miles away. I also know of a ninety three year old who is frail and lives on his own, more or less housebound.. The surgery nurse is actually going to his own address to vaccinate him, already been given a date.
    I’ve checked online at the NHS and put postcode in which is under St Helens and the only 2 centres that came up are the ones that I was told on the phone Manchester and Birmingham but I have been told to keep checking as more places will be doing it as the Vaccine is rolled out.Also as I stated my mother doesn’t have any major health problems .

Banned

I’ve checked online at the NHS and put postcode in which is under St Helens and the only 2 centres that came up are the ones that I was told on the phone Manchester and Birmingham but I have been told to keep checking as more places will be doing it as the Vaccine is rolled out.Also as I stated my mother doesn’t have any major health problems .
    I'm not being funny mate but if my Mam needed to go to Birmingham, I'd get her there. I appreciate it's annoying though, maybe it's a clerical error of some kind.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I'm not being funny mate but if my Mam needed to go to Birmingham, I'd get her there. I appreciate it's annoying though, maybe it's a clerical error of some kind.
    It's got to be. I can't believe that they would set up a thing like this without thinking about wheelchair and WC access, given the age-groups etc they are dealing with here to begin with.

Didn’t say I’m not taking her just saying how it is and it’s no error as I said I’ve phoned the NHS and I’ve been online which is a tick box of any Health problems and access she would need . I have however just checked online again on the NHS website and 2 more have come up one in APPLETON VILLAGE WIDNES and one in MACCLESFIELD .WIDNES have time slots for next week so 9 miles better than 74 lol.
    Probably by Monday SAINTS TWS might be on the list. I’d take her to the MOON if I had to Dave !

Banned

Didn’t say I’m not taking her just saying how it is and it’s no error as I said I’ve phoned the NHS and I’ve been online which is a tick box of any Health problems and access she would need . I have however just checked online again on the NHS website and 2 more have come up one in APPLETON VILLAGE WIDNES and one in MACCLESFIELD .WIDNES have time slots for next week so 9 miles better than 74 lol.
    Probably by Monday SAINTS TWS might be on the list. I’d take her to the MOON if I had to Dave !
    Alright mate, sorry, I wasn't saying you wouldn't take her. I'm sure their no doubt underfunded system is under incredible pressure at the moment. Hope your Mam gets sorted out soon.

Alright mate, sorry, I wasn't saying you wouldn't take her. I'm sure their no doubt underfunded system is under incredible pressure at the moment. Hope your Mam gets sorted out soon.
    Cheers Dave 👍

Forester 123 First thing Monday morning get yourself down to your mum's doctor's, he should and can put things straight for your mum . They are rolling out the 'Oxford' vaccine , it's not heresy its fact .

Forester Just been on Sky News = everyone should be within 10 miles of a vaccination centre .

Forester 123 First thing Monday morning get yourself down to your mum's doctor's, he should and can put things straight for your mum . They are rolling out the 'Oxford' vaccine , it's not heresy its fact .
    Hi Roy, I contacted the doctor’s before I got the letter and was told they were not ready to give out the Vaccines and that my Mum would receive a letter.My neighbours mother is in the same age group and and has been told the same thing. I have booked her in for a Jab at the Widnes Pharmacy for Thursday. As I have stated things can change day to day as the Vaccine is rolled out.Thanks for your concern. Take Care.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

The plan is to vaccinate for 12 hours per day, seven days a week as soon as they get enough vaccine delivered. Saints Stadium will be one of the main centres for this area.