Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets 2021

Starting A Programme Collection

Default Season tickets 2021

Anyone heard what’s happening with season tickets for next season? I thought the club would’ve wanted to get them out before Christmas as a lot of fans (me included) buy them as presents.

A work colleague who’s a Wire fan said that they’d started selling season tickets last week. They’re refunding fans for any games that they can’t attend in 2021 on a match by match basis. Think most football clubs are doing a similar thing.

Quote Originally Posted by parky151277 View Post
    Anyone heard what’s happening with season tickets for next season? I thought the club would’ve wanted to get them out before Christmas as a lot of fans (me included) buy them as presents.

A work colleague who’s a Wire fan said that they’d started selling season tickets last week. They’re refunding fans for any games that they can’t attend in 2021 on a match by match basis. Think most football clubs are doing a similar thing.
    They are doing the refunds this week, so I suspect once they're out of the way, Season Tickets will start, but I doubt there will be a big uptake on sales even with guaranteed refunds other than those who chose to have discount purchases

WARNING! WIDNES FAN!

Default Season tickets 2021

When are these due out? how will the club factor in missed games for covid? does anyone know how Warrington's sales have gone they have had tickets out for a couple of weeks now.

Banned

I will be down with the cash as soon as they are available. If I've had to pay those clowns at the council my rates for 12 months, I will pay for something the town can't do without.

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    They are doing the refunds this week, so I suspect once they're out of the way, Season Tickets will start, but I doubt there will be a big uptake on sales even with guaranteed refunds other than those who chose to have discount purchases
    I don't think refunds will be a big job because I understand c 90% donated to the club.

Maybe not in the terrace but if you have a seating spec that you want to keep you'll have to renew. I have the perfect seat as far as I'm concerned and I wouldn't chance losing it.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    I don't think refunds will be a big job because I understand c 90% donated to the club.

Maybe not in the terrace but if you have a seating spec that you want to keep you'll have to renew. I have the perfect seat as far as I'm concerned and I wouldn't chance losing it.
    I think with the vaccine started to be rolled out will be a massive difference to a lot of people renewing, whereas two weeks ago they wouldn't have been so sure. I think most people will realistically see a majority of the games next year

In The West Stand

McManus said 60% donated, 20% requested a refund and 20% took credit for next season

Quote Originally Posted by magic superbeetle View Post
    McManus said 60% donated, 20% requested a refund and 20% took credit for next season
    I just don't fancy watching a match wearing a mask whilst socially distanced, and staggered entry and exit to the ground and don't think I'll be renewing until things definitely improve, if it means just missing a few matches at the beginning of the season so be it.

I just don't fancy watching a match wearing a mask whilst socially distanced, and staggered entry and exit to the ground and don't think I'll be renewing until things definitely improve, if it means just missing a few matches at the beginning of the season so be it.
    Whatever it takes. Wearing a mask is almost become the norm and wouldn't bother me too much.
    If it means we can watch a live game it's worth the extra efforts.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

If someone had offered me the chance to sit through that grand final the other week with 20,000 Saints fans and I could wear only a mask, I’d have said yes.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Banned

Poof. You used to be one of the lads.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    If someone had offered me the chance to sit through that grand final the other week with 20,000 Saints fans and I could wear only a mask, I’d have said yes.
    I would have given one of my bollocks to be in the ground with 20000 of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Motivation speeches like that get me in the mood and I feel a song coming on. I've got the podcast tune in my ear and the words are arriving, oh here it comes.... OH WH......

I’d have worn a mask and gloves plus a wetsuit and a suit of armour if required....
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Hypothetically speaking....

Imagine before the semi-finals, just after losing the LLS you were offered a ticket for the GF however you had to sit between Rogues and BazDev in the car there, at the game and the drive home, and your driver would be Rubber Duckie

Would you still go?
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Starting A Programme Collection newport dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rjm25r View Post
    hypothetically speaking....

Imagine before the semi-finals, just after losing the lls you were offered a ticket for the gf however you had to sit between rogues and bazdev in the car there, at the game and the drive home, and your driver would be rubber duckie

would you still go?
    o_oo_oo_o
    Still in Newport....still no nearer home.........

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

I didn’t think about it much at the time but watching back the highlights it just doesn’t have that special feel that other moments like that have. It’ll always enjoy it but you really miss the fans. Can you imagine what the Saints end would have been like? I think the correct terminology would be ‘absolute limbs’. Would have been something special for sure.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Hypothetically speaking....

Imagine before the semi-finals, just after losing the LLS you were offered a ticket for the GF however you had to sit between Rogues and BazDev in the car there, at the game and the drive home, and your driver would be Rubber Duckie

Would you still go?
    That’s cruel

Quote Originally Posted by magic superbeetle View Post
    He also said that the monies donated has enabled the club to make the signings they have - full podcast on Saints TV (premium)

Learning All The Songs

Wouldn't you have been locked up for that YG?Ha ha!

Poof. You used to be one of the lads.
    Ha ha.
    Well in my defence I have a relatively expensive seat on the back row virtually on half way. I can say that my ar5e rarely touches the seat I can happily stand without blocking anyones view.
    I don't like sitting but it's simply about the vantage point for me.
    After spending donkeys years on the popular side I just couldn't get used to watching the game from behind the sticks.
    Simple as that really.
    So I can go The Cricketers pre match and rock up two minutes before kick off with as good a spec as you can get guaranteed. Perfect!

I don't have a blanket or a flask (other than a hip one) and I do sing. ��

I'd have given both of yours for us all to be there. ��

Banned

Ha ha.
    Well in my defence I have a relatively expensive seat on the back row virtually on half way. I can say that my ar5e rarely touches the seat I can happily stand without blocking anyones view.
    I don't like sitting but it's simply about the vantage point for me.
    After spending donkeys years on the popular side I just couldn't get used to watching the game from behind the sticks.
    Simple as that really.
    So I can go The Cricketers pre match and rock up two minutes before kick off with as good a spec as you can get guaranteed. Perfect!

I don't have a blanket or a flask (other than a hip one) and I do sing. ��
    I'm not keen on standing behind the sticks either but it beats the North Stand old folks home hands down. That's not a dig at you and our kid sits there too, as do a few mates. I just find it quite depressing and have had people moan at me for using industrial language before now. That said, the home end can be full of some absolute belters who's bones would've been spat onto the pitch from the scaff. I do also enjoy a hip flask though so maybe age is catching up with me.

I'm not keen on standing behind the sticks either but it beats the North Stand old folks home hands down. That's not a dig at you and our kid sits there too, as do a few mates. I just find it quite depressing and have had people moan at me for using industrial language before now. That said, the home end can be full of some absolute belters who's bones would've been spat onto the pitch from the scaff. I do also enjoy a hip flask though so maybe age is catching up with me.
    Missus keeps me in check on the language front I get a whack when one slips out -
    I found I couldn't see the play properly from the back of the North when it was in the other half- ageing eyesight! If not the atmosphere the view is far superior on the half way line akin to the old "scaff" spec. If you look along our row a lot of people stand throughout the game and nobody bothers.
    Anyway, I'm turning 55 next week so maybe I'm in the right place in the "old folks" stand! I'm about 3 seats away from Despondant Dave who can always cheer us up and also near Billy Bates so we can monitor his intake of pies, crisps, chocolate bars and other healthy snacks during each game.

Banned

Missus keeps me in check on the language front I get a whack when one slips out -
    I found I couldn't see the play properly from the back of the North when it was in the other half- ageing eyesight! If not the atmosphere the view is far superior on the half way line akin to the old "scaff" spec. If you look along our row a lot of people stand throughout the game and nobody bothers.
    Anyway, I'm turning 55 next week so maybe I'm in the right place in the "old folks" stand! I'm about 3 seats away from Despondant Dave who can always cheer us up and also near Billy Bates so we can monitor his intake of pies, crisps, chocolate bars and other healthy snacks during each game.
    See that spoils it a bit for me, I don't want to have to think about what I say, nor do I want to be coming out with offensive language in front kids/sensative folk. Me and our kid were talking last night (in the cricks) and were talking at first what it would take to buy the club and I then said the first thing I'd do is rip every seat of of the North stand. In retrospect I'd maybe keep a few rows at the back or front, obviously hypothetical but I do think the club missed a trick there.
    Last edited by Angry Dave; 10th December 2020 at 14:13. Reason: 8-4