Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 21 man squad - Grand Final

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    Rogues Gallery. The Perennial Cheat advocating gamesmanship WOW. Just imagine your grubby hand was nearly on the keyboard in jubilation. Another few seconds and that try would never have happened. HAPPY CHRISTMAS PURPS
    How is taking the time allowed by the rules, gamesmanship? RG is surely right on this; I’d have been fizzing if we were in that position and failed to take the allotted time.

Learning All The Songs

Learning All The Songs
    Stood at the back of Stand B in Knowsley Road

Quote Originally Posted by Simeon Stylites View Post
    How is taking the time allowed by the rules, gamesmanship? RG is surely right on this; I’d have been fizzing if we were in that position and failed to take the allotted time.

In that situation if you're not going to get the goal he should have at least made sure he hit the ball hard enough so it went dead then Saints would have had to drop out.

Accuracy or power? it was his choice and he failed on both counts

Got A Season Ticket

He did indeed.

Banned

And it couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. Sometimes nice things happen to nice people and it happened to Saints. Hardaker, must have had so many people wishing him to miss its unreal. He is at the right club for him. I am still on cloud nine, that just means so much. When Wane went SKY built it up Shaun cant leave as a loser and Wire somehow bottled that game. SKY repeat set for Shirley Temple and we came through it. That will hurt them so much, we had that phoney Robinson and the Swiss Family Farrell on and we won it with dignity. Who laughed in the face of Brett French? Grub club, with some good speccies. Lam suits the club.

And it couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. Sometimes nice things happen to nice people and it happened to Saints. Hardaker, must have had so many people wishing him to miss its unreal. He is at the right club for him. I am still on cloud nine, that just means so much. When Wane went SKY built it up Shaun cant leave as a loser and Wire somehow bottled that game. SKY repeat set for Shirley Temple and we came through it. That will hurt them so much, we had that phoney Robinson and the Swiss Family Farrell on and we won it with dignity. Who laughed in the face of Brett French? Grub club, with some good speccies. Lam suits the club.
    I had a weird feeling he'd miss. He isn't a great kicker and I didn't think he'd hold his nerve and in the end he didn't.

Dunno about anyone else but I am still in disbelief that it happened. I must have watched the clip 100 times. Absolutely mental. Imagine if that had happened at OT? There'd have been a pitch invasion.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Been looking at the post match celebration and all the pics, couldn't see any sign of Percival being there, has anyone spotted him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I had a weird feeling he'd miss. He isn't a great kicker and I didn't think he'd hold his nerve and in the end he didn't.

Dunno about anyone else but I am still in disbelief that it happened. I must have watched the clip 100 times. Absolutely mental. Imagine if that had happened at OT? There'd have been a pitch invasion.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
    We had'nt had much rub of the green until the last 7 minutes. DD was right - if we'd lost that there would have been a meltdown at Kendall, the lack of creativity from half and a moan at KW. Fine margins! Anyway, for anyone who wants easy access to just the last play!
    https://youtu.be/umjhYiPssfo

Banned

Rogues Gallery. The Perennial Cheat advocating gamesmanship WOW. Just imagine your grubby hand was nearly on the keyboard in jubilation. Another few seconds and that try would never have happened. HAPPY CHRISTMAS PURPS
    Made me chuckle this. Brilliant!
    "We wuz robbed!"

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Been looking at the post match celebration and all the pics, couldn't see any sign of Percival being there, has anyone spotted him.
    Not seen him but could it be to do with the covid protocols he's had to stay away from the playing group?

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Grouse View Post
    In that situation if you're not going to get the goal he should have at least made sure he hit the ball hard enough so it went dead then Saints would have had to drop out.

Accuracy or power? it was his choice and he failed on both counts
    Zak fluffed his lines

Excuse the pun

Learning All The Songs Kakariki's Avatar

Rogues is probably right. Coote took his time in the first half with the penalty, running down the clock so there was no restart.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Just read the League Express, is Martyn Sadler a Wigoon fan he spent a fair bit of his editorial making a long list of "What Ifs" (8 in Total) for the benefit of them.

Learning All The Songs

Just ordered Grand Final Programme, profits go to MND Association.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Just ordered Grand Final Programme, profits go to MND Association.
    Is that from Saints zippy?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Is that from Saints zippy?
    Curtis sports

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    He was definitely there have seen him in an image but not many other places. Suppose sometimes they may struggle to feel part of it and keep to one side etc. Which is a shame if that's so!

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    We had'nt had much rub of the green until the last 7 minutes. DD was right - if we'd lost that there would have been a meltdown at Kendall, the lack of creativity from half and a moan at KW. Fine margins! Anyway, for anyone who wants easy access to just the last play!
    https://youtu.be/umjhYiPssfo
    There certainly would've been a meltdown on here re Kendall if Hardaker had kicked that goal. They were given what everyone thought was the last and best opportunity to win the game in the last two minutes. Karma intervened and we won it fair and square! COYS!

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Curtis sports
    Cheers.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Stockportsaint View Post
    I don’t often post on here, but I thought if anyone was beginning to flag a bit and needed a boost to continue the celebrations I would post a photo!
    Did Mr Lam ever got the £750,000 that was owed to him by Dale Shearer ?

In The South Stand

So six days later and the player stats from the GF are still not on the superleague website. Just so poor.

I'm starting to think Brad Singleton has bribed someone to destroy them.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheVee View Post
    So six days later and the player stats from the GF are still not on the superleague website. Just so poor.

https://www.rugby-league.com/match_report/133448
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheVee View Post

He made an outstanding contribution of 37 metres from 8 carries, he used all his energy up doing 40 tackles. Regan Grace says Hi to him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Simeon Stylites View Post
    RG spouts bollocks abouts being cheats because of Murphy deliberately drifting offside when the scum had possession during one CCF, when that infringement was punished by a scrum to the opposition - but that was when scrums were contested and the piescum had no hooker that day, so we'd frequently get the ball back.

Allowed by the rules, but questionable gamesmanship.

Similar to RG's complaint that Ming the Merciless didn't ensure he used up all the remaining time so that Saints couldn't get the ball back if he missed.

(incidentally, why didn't Kendall stop the clock when Ming was lining up the kick?)

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    RG spouts bollocks abouts being cheats because of Murphy deliberately drifting offside when the scum had possession during one CCF, when that infringement was punished by a scrum to the opposition - but that was when scrums were contested and the piescum had no hooker that day, so we'd frequently get the ball back.

Allowed by the rules, but questionable gamesmanship.

Similar to RG's complaint that Ming the Merciless didn't ensure he used up all the remaining time so that Saints couldn't get the ball back if he missed.

(incidentally, why didn't Kendall stop the clock when Ming was lining up the kick?)
    That was because Hardaker hadn't used up the 1 min 20 secs that he is allowed.