Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jack Welsby

Take a bow lad, two games in a row you've proved your doubters wrong. Thanks for Championship Jack.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

I can understand peoples genuine concerns over what his position will be but you can’t ask anymore from a youngster. He could turn out to be one of them players that you HAVE TO have somewhere in the team. He kept Faloa quiet last week and won us the game last night. These are the games that can make or break a youngster and he’s done very well. Considering he’s a humble looking kid he certainly doesn’t look phased by a challenge.
    Well done Welsby.
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fishy3005 View Post
    I can understand peoples genuine concerns over what his position will be but you can’t ask anymore from a youngster. He could turn out to be one of them players that you HAVE TO have somewhere in the team. He kept Faloa quiet last week and won us the game last night. These are the games that can make or break a youngster and he’s done very well. Considering he’s a humble looking kid he certainly doesn’t look phased by a challenge.
    Well done Welsby.
    On the Jonny Lomax podcast he explained how he himself was used in different position early in his career that was more or less a mirror reflection on how Welsby is currently used. Welsby will obviously be remembered for his last second try but it was his defence with partner Grace that was superb for most of the game.

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

The lad has now graduated into a full superleague player , well done son enjoy a great career . PS he does read redvee his mate told me he lives next door to = whoops not saying lol.
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by roy litherland View Post
    The lad has now graduated into a full superleague player , well done son enjoy a great career . PS he does read redvee his mate told me he lives next door to = whoops not saying lol.
    In that case, Jack, if you're in the Gerard over Christmas, come and find me so I can buy you a pint. I'm the bloke who looks like Vin Diesel/Jason Statham but younger.

Banned

Steady on Dave. One chaser of youth is enough. You stick to being angry.

In The South Stand

Well, some of us backed him throughout

Well done young lad - plenty more where that came from hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    Steady on Dave. One chaser of youth is enough. You stick to being angry.
    Oi, watch it. The only youth I'm chasing is my own and I can't seem to catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    In that case, Jack, if you're in the Gerard over Christmas, come and find me so I can buy you a pint. I'm the bloke who looks like Vin Diesel/Jason Statham but younger.
    5’2”

??
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    5’2”

??
    Not in my Cuban heals.

Starting A Programme Collection

If only we could be in any pub over Christmas without having to have a meal, I recall the trophy did a tour of the pubs last year, if only we could do the same, the celebration of winning has been confined to reading your comments on this site and for that matter the Wigan sites but in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    If only we could be in any pub over Christmas without having to have a meal, I recall the trophy did a tour of the pubs last year, if only we could do the same, the celebration of winning has been confined to reading your comments on this site and for that matter the Wigan sites but in a different way.

Won’t Wire be parading the trophy anyway, by virtue of beating us twice this season which makes them the de-facto Champions?

Learning All The Songs SaintJon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    On the Jonny Lomax podcast he explained how he himself was used in different position early in his career that was more or less a mirror reflection on how Welsby is currently used. Welsby will obviously be remembered for his last second try but it was his defence with partner Grace that was superb for most of the game.
    Jonny Lomax has his own podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Won’t Wire be parading the trophy anyway, by virtue of beating us twice this season which makes them the de-facto Champions?
    Perhaps we could offer to loan them one of our many Championship trophies cluttering up our cabinet to put on exhibition at the Halliwell Jones, I'm sure some of the younger supporters ie under 66 would be interested to see what they look like.There would have to be a price involved to do this, money not the coach please. Gloating me, no.....I leave that to Charnley, Linehan and co.

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    Perhaps we could offer to loan them one of our many Championship trophies cluttering up our cabinet to put on exhibition at the Halliwell Jones, I'm sure some of the younger supporters ie under 66 would be interested to see what they look like.There would have to be a price involved to do this, money not the coach please. Gloating me, no.....I leave that to Charnley, Linehan and co.
    When you said “Coach” and “Price” I wondered if you were referring to them perhaps fixing the glass on ours as a payment?

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I was all for Simm playing ahead of him but he was exceptional last week and this week too. Not just the try either - there was a key play where he put an amazing shot on French as well.
    Same here , I was worried when I seen him walk out in the semi , he went on to have a top game . This will be a catalyst for him . Whatever happens from now he will always be remembered . Surly he deserves a song !

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaintJon View Post
    Its on Saints TV premium edition.

Banned

Superman wears Johnny Lomax pyjama's.

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

I'll get the there if I can Dave al depends on having my "vaccine jab" I'm classed as extremely vulnerable because of my illness (no one with my condition recovers from the illness) if I get jabbed I will be there with 'our Jack' seems you now our kid lol , gladly buy you a beer .
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintJon View Post
    Sadly his house was broken into last week, I hope they find the barstewards who did it and make them have a "training session" at Saints!!!!!

Banned

Yes some very unpleasant horrible people about. It happened to us the day prior to my Daughters birthday last December. It took us a long time to get over that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by roy litherland View Post
    I'll get the there if I can Dave al depends on having my "vaccine jab" I'm classed as extremely vulnerable because of my illness (no one with my condition recovers from the illness) if I get jabbed I will be there with 'our Jack' seems you now our kid lol , gladly buy you a beer .
    Same to you mate, I'd happily share a few pints. Hope you enjoy your Christmas either way.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    Yes some very unpleasant horrible people about. It happened to us the day prior to my Daughters birthday last December. It took us a long time to get over that.

Taking the the scumbag burglar award has to be the lowlife(s) who burgled the house of Paolo Rossi during his funeral.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    Taking the the scumbag burglar award has to be the lowlife(s) who burgled the house of Paolo Rossi during his funeral.
    I though that was despicable.