Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News-RFL GrandFinal Protocols

Default Breaking News-RFL GrandFinal Protocols

I’ve just seen a leaked email about emergency protocols. There’s some changes afoot.....

The RFL have released their emergency protocols for the GF, in case of further Covid infections and control over the renamed “Betfred Superleague NotVeryGrand Final” at some shed in Hull.

1. If St Helens cannot play the GF, they will be replaced by Warrington because they Nilled Saints earlier in the season and are thus technically champions anyway. It might be their year, they will recall Lee Briers, Adrian Morley and Ben Westwood in his burger van (“he’s 39 you know.....”) but of course they’ll still bottle it.

2. If Wigan cannot play the GF, the GF will be delayed until a point where Wigan can put a team out. If this isn’t possible, they will be replaced in the Final by Leeds, because Leeds.

3. If Wigan don’t make the final, Shaun o’laughlin will be dual-registered to both finalists, playing 3 minutes of each half for both teams thus ensuring Sky’s narrative and “One final winners ring” (hoping that Joel Tomkins doesn’t get too confused at this and sexually assault him after the game)

Also, 2x45 minute tribute programmes will be made commemorating his career. Titled “Shaun of the Dead” by virtue of his ability to get out of his coffin every good Friday when he has broken both his legs, fractured his skull and contracted Ebola the week before! (the second one will be 45 mins of unpunished high shots) presented by Phil Clarke dressed as Blofeld from James Bond. these will be compulsory viewing or Sky will not renew their tenureship. Bill Arthur will narrate, calling him Sean Connery and /or Sean Penn by mistake no less than 7 times.

4. They will be some rule changes for the final. High shots will be allowed, lying on and slowing the ptb will not now be penalised and only 6 metres are necessary at the PTB (so that Wigan players can count easily on one hand) These rule changes were made in 2013 for Wigan in all competition but now come into force for both teams in the final.

5. If St Helens are finalists and score or are involved in any contentious decisions, the video ref will have 32 angles of UHD 4K video to assertain a decision. If Wigan are in the final, it will be a Sony Betamax and Super 8 camera, and must be given the benefit of the doubt.

6. If Wigan win, this will be celebrated as the greatest success in their history, and Shaun o’Laughlin will win
    The Harry Sunderland trophy (The first player to have done so whilst clinically dead) plus the Pulitzer Prize and the Nobel Peace Prize for his involvement in finding a Covid vaccine.

If St Helens win, it’s a nothing season with an asterisk next to it. Like Sam Tomkins said, “They’re the second best team in the comp” after having his ar$e handed to him last night......
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    I’ve just seen a leaked email about emergency protocols. There’s some changes afoot.....

The RFL have released their emergency protocols for the GF, in case of further Covid infections and control over the renamed “Betfred Superleague NotVeryGrand Final” at some shed in Hull.

1. If St Helens cannot play the GF, they will be replaced by Warrington because they Nilled Saints earlier in the season and are thus technically champions anyway. It might be their year, they will recall Lee Briers, Adrian Morley and Ben Westwood in his burger van (“he’s 39 you know.....”) but of course they’ll still bottle it.

2. If Wigan cannot play the GF, the GF will be delayed until a point where Wigan can put a team out. If this isn’t possible, they will be replaced in the Final by Leeds, because Leeds.

3. If Wigan don’t make the final, Shaun o’laughlin will be dual-registered to both finalists, playing 3 minutes of each half for both teams thus ensuring Sky’s narrative and “One final winners ring” (hoping that Joel Tomkins doesn’t get too confused at this and sexually assault him after the game)

Also, 2x45 minute tribute programmes will be made commemorating his career. Titled “Shaun of the Dead” by virtue of his ability to get out of his coffin every good Friday when he has broken both his legs, fractured his skull and contracted Ebola the week before! (the second one will be 45 mins of unpunished high shots) presented by Phil Clarke dressed as Blofeld from James Bond. these will be compulsory viewing or Sky will not renew their tenureship. Bill Arthur will narrate, calling him Sean Connery and /or Sean Penn by mistake no less than 7 times.

4. They will be some rule changes for the final. High shots will be allowed, lying on and slowing the ptb will not now be penalised and only 6 metres are necessary at the PTB (so that Wigan players can count easily on one hand) These rule changes were made in 2013 for Wigan in all competition but now come into force for both teams in the final.

5. If St Helens are finalists and score or are involved in any contentious decisions, the video ref will have 32 angles of UHD 4K video to assertain a decision. If Wigan are in the final, it will be a Sony Betamax and Super 8 camera, and must be given the benefit of the doubt.

6. If Wigan win, this will be celebrated as the greatest success in their history, and Shaun o’Laughlin will win
    The Harry Sunderland trophy (The first player to have done so whilst clinically dead) plus the Pulitzer Prize and the Nobel Peace Prize for his involvement in finding a Covid vaccine.

If St Helens win, it’s a nothing season with an asterisk next to it. Like Sam Tomkins said, “They’re the second best team in the comp” after having his ar$e handed to him last night......
    Was his arse handed to him by Joel?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rjm25r View Post
    i’ve just seen a leaked email about emergency protocols. There’s some changes afoot.....

The rfl have released their emergency protocols for the gf, in case of further covid infections and control over the renamed “betfred superleague notverygrand final” at some shed in hull.

1. If st helens cannot play the gf, they will be replaced by warrington because they nilled saints earlier in the season and are thus technically champions anyway. It might be their year, they will recall lee briers, adrian morley and ben westwood in his burger van (“he’s 39 you know.....”) but of course they’ll still bottle it.

2. If wigan cannot play the gf, the gf will be delayed until a point where wigan can put a team out. If this isn’t possible, they will be replaced in the final by leeds, because leeds.

3. If wigan don’t make the final, shaun o’laughlin will be dual-registered to both finalists, playing 3 minutes of each half for both teams thus ensuring sky’s narrative and “one final winners ring” (hoping that joel tomkins doesn’t get too confused at this and sexually assault him after the game)

also, 2x45 minute tribute programmes will be made commemorating his career. Titled “shaun of the dead” by virtue of his ability to get out of his coffin every good friday when he has broken both his legs, fractured his skull and contracted ebola the week before! (the second one will be 45 mins of unpunished high shots) presented by phil clarke dressed as blofeld from james bond. These will be compulsory viewing or sky will not renew their tenureship. Bill arthur will narrate, calling him sean connery and /or sean penn by mistake no less than 7 times.

4. They will be some rule changes for the final. High shots will be allowed, lying on and slowing the ptb will not now be penalised and only 6 metres are necessary at the ptb (so that wigan players can count easily on one hand) these rule changes were made in 2013 for wigan in all competition but now come into force for both teams in the final.

5. If st helens are finalists and score or are involved in any contentious decisions, the video ref will have 32 angles of uhd 4k video to assertain a decision. If wigan are in the final, it will be a sony betamax and super 8 camera, and must be given the benefit of the doubt.

6. If wigan win, this will be celebrated as the greatest success in their history, and shaun o’laughlin will win
    the harry sunderland trophy (the first player to have done so whilst clinically dead) plus the pulitzer prize and the nobel peace prize for his involvement in finding a covid vaccine.

If st helens win, it’s a nothing season with an asterisk next to it. Like sam tomkins said, “they’re the second best team in the comp” after having his ar$e handed to him last night......

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post

Clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Clever.
    I didn't see him do much apart from flapping it when Welsby challenged him for that high ball.

In the meantime, for some light entertainment, have a look at their board. Webbo & Angry Dave seem to have celebrity-like status.

Getting under their skin chaps. I congratulate you.

It's almost like they feel because they are Wigan, you can't say anything bad about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    I didn't see him do much apart from flapping it when Welsby challenged him for that high ball.

In the meantime, for some light entertainment, have a look at their board. Webbo & Angry Dave seem to have celebrity-like status.

It's almost like they feel because they are Wigan, you can't say anything bad about them.
    Wrong thread ???

Banned

Link me up chief, I'm not sifting through page after page of illiterate nonsense from a bunch of moonpigs.

Wrong thread ???
    Not sure Belgian. Was referring to Tomkins following RJM's post (last bit)

In The South Stand Saint_Claire's Avatar

You've joined that elite club

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Claire View Post
    You've joined that elite club
    So I have.

I have taken on board the comments made

Not sure Belgian. Was referring to Tomkins following RJM's post (last bit)
    I fully agree with the last bit from RJM. It was quoting me that confused me.

I fully agree with the last bit from RJM. It was quoting me that confused me.
    Ahhh

Yep my fault. Apologies

Banned

Just seen that the op on their board didn't get the joke ����

Quote Originally Posted by mufcsaint View Post
    I'm just glad to get a mention on their board in my otherwise mundane existence.

I'm going to tell all my mates

Quote Originally Posted by mufcsaint View Post
    Irony doesn’t translate if you are thick as F?ck so Wigan fans haven’t got a chance.
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Learning All The Songs

I'm just glad to get a mention on their board in my otherwise mundane existence.

Lucky bar steward

I wouldn't admit to going on their board.

Banned

Which board, which thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post

The conservative party heroes board.

It's on the Saints v Catalans thread on their board.

A public forum I might add. They seem upset I've spoken about it on here.

And I really don't care

I wouldn't admit to going on their board.
    Bit late for that

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk

I’ve never been on that forum before because I don’t really do other clubs forums as a rule, but I had a look through and I actually found it quite interesting to see this forum judged by Wiganers, and whilst some of it was just tribal nonsense I think some of it was valid. Grand Final week isn’t the time and place to get into it, and I want this place to be a vibrant anti Wigan forum all week before the game, but I reckon in the weeks to come we need to iron out some wrinkles on here as standards have slipped this year IMO, and as a mod I’m to blame as well.

Banned

That was for in case they lost. Angry Dave was the most vocal on that. Watch their attitude change now they're in the final and then again depending on whether they win or lose. Totally pathetic bunch of basket cases.

On the "all ref's referee Wigan differently" theme that they like to peddle, tonight alone they got Maloney sinbinned for a high tackle that wasn't dissimilar to the Walmsley one that happened literally minutes before, a try from a forward pass (Makinson), a second from another forward pass (Lomax), one from the most blatant shepard you'll ever see (unless the ball was landing on the corner flag!), a second pitifully soft sinbin leaving Catalan down to 12 men twice in a semi final and numerous offsides (if you believe Wigan's line speed is due to offsides as they apparently do).

I'm not complaining about any of that you understand. Saints were worthy winners. It'll just be interesting to see if they register how they're "reffed differently" too. Somehow I doubt it.
    The lad has obviously just found out his cousin is cheating on him with his sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray77 View Post
    I’ve never been on that forum before because I don’t really do other clubs forums as a rule, but I had a look through and I actually found it quite interesting to see this forum judged by Wiganers, and whilst some of it was just tribal nonsense I think some of it was valid. Grand Final week isn’t the time and place to get into it, and I want this place to be a vibrant anti Wigan forum all week before the game, but I reckon in the weeks to come we need to iron out some wrinkles on here as standards have slipped this year IMO, and as a mod I’m to blame as well.
    They are digging me out for doing exactly the same thing that they have done.

Post about another forum on their own public forum after reading redvee and then having a pop when I mention what has been posted on there.

They're clearly worried about Friday. Don't know why as we are 'forever in their shadow.' The almighty Wigan. Don't you dare question us.

Banned

They are digging me out for doing exactly the same thing that they have done.

Post about another forum on their own public forum after reading redvee and then having a pop when I mention what has been posted on there.

They're clearly worried about Friday. Don't know why as we are 'forever in their shadow.' The almighty Wigan. Don't you dare question us.
    They're not wired right. You can feel the seethe from them. ••••ing hell, it's made laugh how seriously they take this place.