Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prediction tonight

Got A Replica Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by brook View Post
    So given we needed a prop and very urgently what else would you of suggested ? maybe go and look under the magic tree that has available props just there for the taking ?
    sooner have peyroux there ashworth lees me you the only reason was because of he WAS a great im sorry he does not cut it now in my non matter opinion

Starting A Programme Collection greggo's Avatar

Just sending that to bletchley park.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    Fair play to Welsby.
    The lad did good so credit where it is due.
    As I said I would have selected Simm as I think everyone I communicated with agreed.
    He played a great part in an all round great team effort.
    On that basis he's earned his GF jersey.
    Much the same as when Simm scored his hat trick and was immediately bumped by Welsby eh? Whatever happened to the good old days when you earned a shirt until you lost it. Disgraceful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    Brook, i’m think its best not to bother, hes clearly not very bright and lacks a basic understanding of what effective leadership does to teams.
    And lacks a basic understanding of punctuation as well

Quote Originally Posted by WalkieTalkie View Post
    Much the same as when Simm scored his hat trick and was immediately bumped by Welsby eh? Whatever happened to the good old days when you earned a shirt until you lost it. Disgraceful.

I'm not sure what's disgraceful to be honest.
    I would have picked Simm. But at the end of the day he has only played a couple of games he's hardly Mal Meninga just yet.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WalkieTalkie View Post

I don't think it's as simple as that, it's horses for courses sometimes and the coach will definitely look at a tough temperament under adverse playing structures. There is not a lot of difference between the 2 players but Welsby has more experience and a better passing game in my opinion.

We need to get away from making Welsby a scapegoat for the dislike of Woolf and give our full backing to Simm, Welsby and Dodd they are the clubs future but their progress developments are on different curves. The great thing from their individual podcasts is that they have fully accepted the clubs approach but I expect them to start challenging for positions a bit more next season.

In The South Stand

I commented earlier about our good young lads coming through , i was thinking any time soon depending perhaps on Percivals recovery we could have Welsby and Simm centres and Dodd half back.