Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Interesting disciplinary this week......

Quote Originally Posted by Gray77 View Post
    Shocking really. CanÂ’t blame him for missing the Tomkins incident but how he missed the McIllorum high shot is beyond me. Hicks in the main culprit here though, missing two incidents that anyone else could see clearly with the same video hindsight he was given. ItÂ’s just not good enough that stuff like that is missed or ignored.
    I honestly donÂ’t think they know the rules half the time in terms of when they can and canÂ’t get involved. They are that enveloped in their own stubbornness that they donÂ’t know what to do for the best

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Shocking really. Can’t blame him for missing the Tomkins incident but how he missed the McIllorum high shot is beyond me. Hicks in the main culprit here though, missing two incidents that anyone else could see clearly with the same video hindsight he was given. It’s just not good enough that stuff like that is missed or ignored.
    Exactly, the match ref could have had an element of doubt with what happened with Tomkins on the Finger Jacksy but Hicks is just so inconsistent these days he needs to be dropped from his duties for quite a few games otherwise he's going to be badged up as a corrupt official.

Starting A Programme Collection

Don’t know about dropped . He should be kicked out. So biased never a ref in memory of man. Get rid..

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Shocking really. Can’t blame him for missing the Tomkins incident but how he missed the McIllorum high shot is beyond me. Hicks in the main culprit here though, missing two incidents that anyone else could see clearly with the same video hindsight he was given. It’s just not good enough that stuff like that is missed or ignored.
    I watched it live, but didn't see a definite foul from Tomkins, even on the replay I wasn't sure. But when Kendall his himself stood right next to Dwyer when he got hit, and then stood and watched McIllorum try to drag him up, with blood gushing from him, how did he not send him off. Kendall really should be stood down along with Hicks who would have been watching the replays.
    The problem is if they do stand them down we probably have no one to take their place.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    And to make it even more laughable, Kendall has been “rewarded” with the Wigan game on Friday.
    If the original faux pas of not penalising anyone regarding the incidents in the first place wasn't bad enough, it's absolutely disgraceful that Kendall gets to officiate a Wigan game. I'm sure he thought he was officiating Wigan when it was in fact Catalans, such is their ex Piescum contingent and their scummy playing style. I can only suggest that Hull wear some sort of NFL body armour for the match because on his last showing Kendall will let anything go. No good opposition players getting banned after the event once you're knocked out of the comp. It's bad for the players, it's bad for the spectators, it's bad for the sport, but it'll be good for the Pies, which tells you everything that's wrong in SL.

Let's just hope that Moore & Thaler are at the very top of their game on Friday night !

Got A Season Ticket

I keep thinking about Sezer getting a yellow card for kicking the ball away. Apparently that is deemed worse than continuous headshots

Learning All The Songs Blue Harvest's Avatar

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/54992193

Oh dear, now playing the victim card and bleeting on social media.

Do i see another charge being brought, regarding bringing the game into disrepute? Victim shaming too?

He really is the gift that keeps on giving!

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post

Do i see another charge being brought, regarding bringing the game into disrepute? Victim shaming too?

Tomkins states his "Conscience is clear", don't you have to have a conscience for it to be clear? Maybe he'll go back to abusing barmaids. Absolute pondlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post

As a result of a internal investigation, he's been fingered for his crime. The Sihthouse.