Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hudds vs Wigan

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guardianreader View Post
    God you're such a tool. Love to see your reaction if you met Woolf in a street and he knew what you've posted about him and his wife - too far with that comment about his wife. Get a grip man.
    Exactly. Hopefully once the beer wears off he’ll delete it.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

In The South Stand

God you're such a tool. Love to see your reaction if you met Woolf in a street and he knew what you've posted about him and his wife - too far with that comment about his wife. Get a grip man.
    Not sure how you don’t get a ban for that. Once it gets personal like that, it’s far too far.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

Banned

Not arguing, Just getting my laptop so I can go to the hotel the Wideroe birds are staying. It's a hard life, I'm about to get paid for getting .....

I'll let you work that out while I get a grip of something else xxx

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    Exactly. Hopefully once the beer wears off he’ll delete it.
    Got a light mate?

Noooobie

Just give her/them a hug. You're so far gone it will not end well. Suggest you hold back posting until later tomorrow....

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

That looked more like a relegation battle lest night.Wigan are Wakey without French.
    Learned comment from The Don

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    That looked more like a relegation battle lest night.Wigan are Wakey without French.
    Been thinking that for a while now with respect to French, even Hastings has looked ordinary for quite a few games this season, Powell is their most consistent player.

What happened to the original league leaders hub cap that new shield looks shocking, don't feel as much disappointed now. Is it a 17 game mock up trophy just for this season.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Whatever happens it's an asterisk hubcap. Half the games some teams not completing etc At least it wasn't in HD last night.
    Learned comment from The Don

Got A Replica Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Been thinking that for a while now with respect to French, even Hastings has looked ordinary for quite a few games this season.
    With respect to French, did he do anything last night?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The booze hound View Post
    No but Huddersfield didn’t give him any broken line opportunities to exploit or any space/time at the back on kicks. Yes he’s a player who can create something out of nothing but he’s a lot less likely to do so with 2 or 3 defenders in front of him at all times.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Learning All The Songs

Was at fault for Huddersfield's try.

Quote Originally Posted by The booze hound View Post
    Not seen the game just yet, on saying that about French its probably because he didn't get a forward pass last night. The only player to break a century of tackle busts though.

EDIT: Just watched the extended highlights, That given Powell try is a disgrace.

In The South Stand

I wish the commentaters would just call Wigan WE and then they wouldnt need to pretend that they arent biased.

Banned

It sounds awful but it's becoming an hatred for me now. Clarke and his fakeness, Carney and his hypocrisy. Moving on Arthur and his rank incompetence and Pike for being just an old fart.

Baz and Baz with his lacky Tez for being basically THICK. Wells for being compromised as hell. I pay for SKY but I have now decided to watch on mute until this contract ends and then bin it. For what it's worth they don't do football well now either.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Ged View Post
    I wish the commentaters would just call Wigan WE and then they wouldnt need to pretend that they arent biased.
    Hahahahahahaha

Great shout

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    It sounds awful but it's becoming an hatred for me now. Clarke and his fakeness, Carney and his hypocrisy. Moving on Arthur and his rank incompetence and Pike for being just an old fart.

Baz and Baz with his lacky Tez for being basically THICK. Wells for being compromised as hell. I pay for SKY but I have now decided to watch on mute until this contract ends and then bin it. For what it's worth they don't do football well now either.
    Agreed. The coverage is not just bad. It's cringeworthy, look at the floor bad

Banned

Fair enough what I posted was deleted but I stand by the sentiment that Woolf needs to go as soon as the season is over and give a new coach some time.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side Of The Moon View Post
    After watching Queensland V NSW prior . This s was like watching Haresfinch V mayfield . How the f%ck did we get beat last week
    Last week the ref allowed Wigan to be offside most of the match and in our faces before the ball was away from the ptb, high shots went unpunished, Pies allowed to run in from half the field away to sledge opponents, Quarterback forward pass leading to a try allowed to stand, at least two obvious knock ons given as ball steals in Wigans favour. In short Wigan were officiated in a different way to the rest of SL (as usual). That's how we got beaten (plus Woolfe trying to out Wigan Wigan, not possible if you're not allowed to cheat and get away with it!). Even in the Hudds game they were given a 6 point start, which Powell pretty much admitted wasn't a try when interviewed by Jenna Brooks.

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    Last week the ref allowed Wigan to be offside most of the match and in our faces before the ball was away from the ptb, high shots went unpunished, Pies allowed to run in from half the field away to sledge opponents, Quarterback forward pass leading to a try allowed to stand, at least two obvious knock ons given as ball steals in Wigans favour. In short Wigan were officiated in a different way to the rest of SL (as usual). That's how we got beaten (plus Woolfe trying to out Wigan Wigan, not possible if you're not allowed to cheat and get away with it!). Even in the Hudds game they were given a 6 point start, which Powell pretty much admitted wasn't a try when interviewed by Jenna Brooks.
    We are too conforming to the rules and don't play enough to the border line of those rules, this season the rub of the green has been in short supply, the likes of Wigoon and Warrington have had a bit of luck when tries have been given with a fair bit of benefit of the doubt in those decisions. Also the refs know what type of intimidating rugby the Wigoons will play and its if the ref have a built in tolerance to accept it.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post

Good post.

The surprising thing for me is that with Woolf's brand of rugby he doesn't have us doing the same.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    We are too conforming to the rules and don't play enough to the border line of those rules, this season the rub of the green has been in short supply, the likes of Wigoon and Warrington have had a bit of luck when tries have been given with a fair bit of benefit of the doubt in those decisions. Also the refs know what type of intimidating rugby the Wigoons will play and its if the ref have a built in tolerance to accept it.
    Wasn't it Gary Player the golfer who said 'the more I practise, the luckier I get'. I think the point is it's no use individuals just having a go to try & get away with something, some teams work hard and study where they can gain an edge over the entirety of the game, happens in every sport. Perhaps nobody at Saints is inclined to spend time working on these arrangements while maybe someone at Wigan does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    The surprising thing for me is that with Woolf's brand of rugby he doesn't have us doing the same.
    That's my point Belgian, no one else would be allowed to get away with it. Only Wigan can play Thugby League with inmpunity.

That's my point Belgian, no one else would be allowed to get away with it. Only Wigan can play Thugby League with inmpunity.
    I know what you are saying and agree.