Jungle Out There Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New clothing range

In The South Stand

Home looks ok but O Neills always spoil it by putting random flashes, streaks or contrasting colours onto the kit with little subtelty or thought.
    Away kit looks awful - it looks lazy and outdated, like a tribute to ign Walker sports or something.

O Neils = shite.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by 58er View Post
    Just spent best part of 1hour attempting to buy a home shirt, the sites not playing ball, doesnt recognise password, received link to reset p/word
    after reset was re-directed to ticketing page!?, re-visited store and p/w not accepted yet again.
    The saints site is the only site i always encounter problems when trying to give em money.
    Exactly the same here. Been like this for 2 weeks. Emailed and tweeted them but no resolution. Im here saying take my money....idiots.

Learning All The Songs KentishBarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coors View Post
    Exactly the same here. Been like this for 2 weeks. Emailed and tweeted them but no resolution. I’m here saying “take my money”....idiots.
    It's a shame because the club could do with all the financial help it can get right now.
    The open letter said Saints employ something like 600 people, but I've no idea how many actually work on the website functions, or the shopping side of it. It wouldn't surprise me if it's down to one individual, currently struggling with lockdown to sort this out, working from home with a PC on their knee!
    Personally, I'm going to cut them some slack here and wait a couple of weeks for them to sort it out.

Got A Season Ticket

I ordered a home shirt yesterday and was surprised at how easy it was. I ordered as a guest so didn't attempt to log in. It even deducted the members discount automatically. Hope the shirt arrives as easily.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Coors View Post
    Exactly the same here. Been like this for 2 weeks. Emailed and tweeted them but no resolution. Im here saying take my money....idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchar View Post
    I ordered a home shirt yesterday and was surprised at how easy it was. I ordered as a guest so didn't attempt to log in. It even deducted the members discount automatically. Hope the shirt arrives as easily.
    Problem sorted. Took your advice Benchar and ordered as a guest, thanks for that.