Quote Originally Posted by WalkieTalkie View Post
France & Germany back into lockdown, curfew across Spain, no different mindset here unfortunately as Tories support tiered approach while Labour want a full Circuit Breaker if that's what they're calling it now. I believe we need a major re- think but governments saying they're following the science. There seems to be no way out for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
Germany have also just said once you hit a certain infection saturation point the track and trace is compromised and doesn't work. The science are also arguing amongst themselves on what's best so most democratic governments can't come up with this so called exit plan.
I fully agree with the above. It is the mixed messages and changing rules that are part of the problem.Where•I live we had a complete lockdown for nearly 3 months, got things virtually under control, then opened up for tourist season.Numbers went through the roof and are now the highest they have ever•been. We are now back in lockdown for a minimum of 15 days, and because it is a bank•holiday, we cannot leave our homes for 4 days. We don't have a tier system in•name, but different areas have different restrictions. France•was also doing the same. I don't think any government is doing anything differently, they are all chopping•and changing and all in a mess. People on here criticise the UK government because that is the one that affects them. But, if you look at other countries they are no different. Almost every country is struggling with this.